Casino Cups Oc/ BABTQFTIM Oc #2

Name: Bonnie Bunny
Age: 21
Position at the casino: she was hired along with band to be singers  for the casino, being the main singer and guitarist she's normally in the spotlight,  the leader of the band plays the base. Because she enjoys the casino she works as a server when she's not performing.
What kind of  creature is she:  She's a bunny
Race: black
Crush: Cuphead

Why she joined the casino: she heard all about the things that happened but she just liked performing for people as well as  helping them out.

Background info: her family was a assassination organization, she was taught how to used weapons she liked along with some other stuffs. Her favorite weapon is whips, she was given two whips with a pair of gloves that were connected to the whips. (Meaning she can throw the whip far and it will come back to her hand as long as she has the gloves on.) They ended up shutting down the organization after her last sibling was born. She moved away to the town at 14 and met Xavier Otter, the now leader of their band.

Things about her: She's pansexual. She goes by he/her pronouns  but uses she/her a lot more andis more fem presenting, she has multiple tattoos and piercings.  On both sides of her pelvis she has her named tattooed, a snake tattoo on her right thigh and a flower tattoo on her left thigh. She has piercings on her ears, septum, tongue,  belly button, nipples, back dimples and on her left eyebrow. Her pants, underwear, skirts and dresses all have a round hole for her tail. When she has day offs she mostly goes to the beach or pools, she  has a room in her house where she practices using her whips.  Other than working at the casino, she's a model  who makes a lot of money and lives in a mansion. She's a silent mover so she gets around a lot, her whips are either  on her or in a room close to her,  her gloves are on most of the time.

Appearance: She has violet eyes with dark purple hair that sometimes changes color naturally, she has a slim thick figure. Her bunny ears are medium size in terms of height,  the outside being dark purple and the inside being a lighter purple,  her tail is fluffy and twitches when she feels excited or happy,  her nose twitches when she's annoyed.

Face claim and hair: