Gang Land

Name: Aziza Vida Aikawa

Age:  younger than the second in command

Gender : Female

Race : Afro-Asian or Blasian

Looks: will tag

Sexuality: pansexual

Clothes: will tag

Skills: Can lie without batting an eye, known to be hard to identify,  sneaky, agile, flexible, assassination, acting.

Gang Clothes: will tag

Weapons: guns, 4 katanas, a whip that's split with five blades attached to it.

What my oc brings to the table: Aziza takes care of her companions, she helps certain associates get away from the cops and get the stuff they want. She's skilled in many different areas, good with her talking and able to create weaknesses for enemies.

Likes: her family,  close friends, cooking, relaxing,  doing stuff that isn't recommended, her second in command, her pets and sometimes her associates.

Dislikes: people who try to tear down her family legacy, questionable results, lairs,  backstabbers.

Pets: two snakes but has a sanctuary for injured wild and domestic animals (snakes will also be tagged)

Car: will tag

Background: Aziza was born into the Aikawa family or clan, with a black mother luckily her father's only love and wife. She was taught about and witnessed a lot of messed up things from an early age. When she was about 12, she found a girl who she thought would be a good companion if she helped her. When she got older she let go of the mindset of caring for others so they will be indebt to you and soon took her father's position.

Gang/hood: Yakuza

Role in Gang: Leader

Other: name meaning: Aziza-loved and adored, Vida- life, Aikawa-相 (ai) meaning "together, mutually" and 川 (kawa) meaning "river, stream. Birthday is 14th of January, she speaks these languages fluently: Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish English and Chinese.  She's currently learning a few other languages as well,  she likes to act as a worker in her casinos for the fun of it and sometimes goes on missions by herself. She's two handfuls in terms of personality and is surprisingly very understanding and caring as she takes in young homeless children.  She makes her good deeds known so people can take advantage of it just so she can brutally punish them.