Dc oc

Name: Jemisha Astor
Name meaning: Jemisha - (queen of night, monarch of the night or queen of darkness) Astor- ( thunder god)
Name pronunciation: Je-mis-ha As-tor
Age: 22
Birthday: month- December day- 28 year- N/A
Lucky number: 888
Favorite color: Dark purple
Favorite flower: Peony
Favorite fruits: Blueberries and mangos
Favorite dessert: baked/no-bake blueberry cheesecake with chocolate chips
Power: Celestia manipulation - can create, shape and manipulate the skies and cosmos with heavenly influence, including all aspects of the astrology, divine, elemental, mythical and cosmic powers.
Abilities: Fighting, Dancing, baking, reading, sneaking and getting info.
Love interest: Red hood/ Jason Todd (they have a very tense enemies to tired vigilante and troublesome anti-hero dynamic.)

"What? Daddy doesn't allow you to kill?"

Race: Blasian
Skin color: dark brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 188 lbs
Body type: medium hourglass
Birthmark: heart shape on the left side of her lip
Piercings: ears, septum, tongue, left eyebrow, naval, back dimples and nipples.
Tattoos: Two peony tattoos
Location of tattoos: left outer thigh, under boob+ cleavage
https://pin.it/3FCvYMY for the thigh and https://pin.it/5rRzPVe for the under boob+ cleavage
She occasionally wears glasses
Face claim:

Personality :kind, obstinate, combative, creative, independent, sly, stubborn, she's a bimbo, smart, complicated

Rank in hero world: Anti-hero trying to live as a normal civilian.

Occupation: millionaire model

Family: Mother - Amina Astor, Father - Jin Astor, sister - Aisha Astor.

Family status - Used to be middle class when she was younger now millionaires.

Backstory: She had a fairly good childhood before going to stay with her uncle for a summer, her uncle made sure that she would follow him while he was out trying to be an vigilante, he ended up being brutally murdered in front of her who was hiding in a dumpster. The police found her and took her back to her parents, her powers manifested at age 7 and she'd mostly use it to cheer her sister and herself up. She was recruited at age 15 to become a side kick of a random hero who came across her using her power. She's killed a few people who've gotten out of line with her.

Where she lives: In a mansion in Gotham slightly out of the town.

Hobbies: Reading in her library, practicing and using her power in her library or another room, learning different languages, swimming, practice fighting, working out, cooking, baking, trying out different clothes and sleeping.

Anti-hero outfit: