Camp Jaded

NAME: Aziza Kore Esmerald

AGE: 18

GENDER: afab

SPECIES: demi god

RACE: biracial ( black and greek)

GOD OR PRIME EVIL PARENT: Persephone and Hades

PARENT MYTHOLOGY: Greek

SEXUALITY: pansexual

LOOKS: (will tag)

OUTFIT/CLOTHES: (will tag)

LIKES: desserts,  sweets, flowers, dangerous animals etc

DISLIKES: not much but not little

WEAPONS: a scythe, gun, throwing knives and a whip

MAGIC/POWERS:

-the ability to make herself invisible. 

-Controlling flowers and can grow them from anywhere and the ability to lock/capture a soul/body/being into a seed, she'll have to replant the seed to set them free.

- summoning and communicating with the dead.

YOUR STRONGEST ATTACK:  Controlling flowers and can grow them from anywhere and the ability to lock/capture a soul/body/being into a seed, she'll have to replant the seed to set them free.

MOUNT: Cerberus

MOUNT SPECIAL ABILITY: purple fire coming from the three mouths and pairs of eyes, being a mix of blue and red fire it cremates the targets but it can also heal.

MOUNT NAME: Aziz but she sometimes call him bun or bon bon

CABIN: Determination and cunningness

BACKGROUND: Aziza's mom is a mortal that got into a relationship with Persephone and Hades who she thought were human until she conceived and gave birth. The two revealed to her their identity and the fact that they created her child using the DNA of all 3 in the relationship. Aziza grew without her other 2 parents until her mother died suddenly, then both her mother's soul and her went to the underground where she stayed until she was sent off to the camp.

OTHER: She doesn't really like explaining how she was made to be  as it's a bit embarrassing on her part and very complicated to others.
Other than Aziz special ability,  he's also how Aziza communicates with spirits and her parents.