"Zombies, ha just what i needed "

First name: Aziza

Last name: Alliva

Age: 28

Gender: fem presenting person

Race: Afro-Cuban/ Caribbean

Likes: Flowers,  animals, baking,  dancing and writing.

Dislikes: stupid arguments

Sexuality:pansexual and polyamourus

Personality: an introvert with a social battery, keeps to herself,  cunning, could be called a c*nt, resourceful,  caring to very few, sneaky, sly, a liar, pessimistic, silent but deadly by nature.

Weapons/ best weapons : mostly- guns, metal/ wooden bats and knives, others- anything she grabs whether she knows how to properly use it or not.

Occupation before apocalypse:A well known but not popular baker and a dancer apart of a very popular dance group.

Life before apocalypse: She had a somewhat peaceful life other than when random people would  try to jump her (to kidnap her or get to her father). She was kidnapped by a stalker a little before the apocalypse and when she escaped she saw the apocalypse happening.

Family:Aziza grew up on a middle class family,  her dad was a released murder and her mother a nurse. She was trained in both of her parents specialities.  She learned how to kill and self defense from her dad while her mom taught her how to fix her self up in case of any injuries or sickness.

Health: Mental- not as bad as you'd expected( she has some of her father's mental illness) ,  physical- very good, emotional- kind of emotional unavailable.

Appearance: stayed the same as she was trapped in a room with food and essentials. (Will be tagged)

Clothes: will be tagged

Pets: two snakes

Extra gear: a backpack

Theme song: Tomboy by G-idle, Bed Time by Flo Milli and Escapism by Raye.

Skills: speaking French, Japanese and English. Self defense and using any resources. Sneaking around,  being quiet and manipulation.

Special attack: causes distractions that gives team time to escape or sneak attack/ attacks from behind.

New role: she recently escaped from being kidnapped, doesn't have a role as yet.