e l e v e n

Seungmin looked at me, alarmed. He explained to me, in the bathroom, about how his body was still transitioning into human form. His exterior looked human, but his interior was still adjusting. It would take about 2 weeks to be able to have fully shifted. This also meant that we only had that much time to get him back into the sky. If we didn't, then he would stay forever human. I still don't understand why he didn't tell me about it earlier. Maybe to not worry or rush me? That would be very... considerate of someone like him.

He then tells me about his plan. He would ask Changbin a riddle and if he doesn't get it in three tries, he has to let us go. However, Seungmin seemed the type of person that was a master at riddles.

"Hey, Changbin! Could you do us a favor?" Seungmin yelled in the guard's direction. Seungmin explained the rules to him and Changbin agreed. "You measure my life in hours, and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. The wind is my enemy. Who am I?"

"Lasagna?" Changbin thought out loud.

"No," Seungmin laughed. "You're just hungry."

"The sand in an hourglass?" Changbin wondered.

"Also incorrect but a good answer."

After a moment of grumbling, Changbin guessed, "What about fire?"

"All of those are incorrect," Seungmin smiled evilly. "That would mean you have to let us go... Right?" Changbin huffed and peeked, looking around. He begrudgingly unlocked the door. We rushed out, making a quick sprint for the exit before he changed his mind.

"Wait! You didn't tell me the answer," he yelled back. Seungmin seemed to be in a rush and didn't mind him at all. After all, it wasn't in the deal. What I didn't understand was why Seungmin didn't tell him the answer.

Guards looked up, interested. Soon we had people racing after us. Seungmin gave them a deadly stare and some of them shrank back, others kept coming after us. My adrenaline was seeping out of me and I started to slow. Seungmin ended up having to drag me with him. No one was around us anymore. I then heard the click-clack of expensive shoes. Someone was coming... Oh no! A man in an expensive suit stared us down. Seungmin made a great effort at glaring back.

"Come with me," he growled, threateningly. Guards flooded in, handcuffing us and pulling us to separate rooms. I struggled in their grips, but more just pulled me along. These had extra security, I could tell. I silently hoped that Changbin wouldn't lose his job... He seemed like the hardworking and prideful type. I started crying. Surely they would find out about Seungmin. I sobbed my heart out, knowing I would have to be here longer and witness Seungmin being taken away. I didn't want the poor guy to suffer through all that. He deserved better.

Word Count: 493

A/N: omg i think i wrote this chapter at school on my phone so there were quite a lot of things to review >< If you didn't hear, I won't be home from June 27-July 17 bc of summer camp and such. Oh and I'm sorry I am doing everything I possible could do wrong I suck lol