12

"Hey guys! What's that?" Taehyung asked pointing towards a certain sight towards their right, as the others had turned to look at it not too soon later.

"Is that a... house?" Lisa asked not too later as she saw it herself, the standing structure in the distance.

"It looks like a cabin. Should we go check it out? See if there's any food or something?" Jimin questioned as he scanned the cabin, seeing as it looked normal.

"Are you crazy? What if there's someone or something living in there?!" Jungkook exclaimed not being too supportive of the idea of wandering into a random house.

"Then where do you plan on getting things to survive?" Yoongi dead panned as he pointed out their current predicament.

"It's true, it's not like we can survive for days or something without food." Jennie told the group as well, adding her input.

"But what if we die the moment we go there? Just like how we almost died now?" Rosé questioned seeing as they were leaning towards going there.

"And how do we know whatever we find in there is actually something edible?" Jin continued her question himself, even though being the oldest he was quite unsure as well.

"We don't. We take a risk. We know nothing, and if we continue to do nothing we'll die anyways. So far there's no actual way out of here you know? We just have to deal with it" Namjoon said and he swore he could hear the inspirational music in the background.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Cut the monologue. To sum it up, we go, we have a chance of not dying. I'll take that"
Yoongi cut Namjoons moment walking forward.

The others sent murmurs of approval as well, as Namjoon just stood there with his mouth agape in shock due to them not caring one about his speech.

"W-what? Hey! No b-wait guys?" He began saying to the group that was already moving towards the cabin, as he was completely confused and Jin just chuckled and placed a hand on his shoulder giving it a pat before following them as well.

Namjoon just scoffed at them before hearing something in the distance causing him to Jump and following suit not wishing to be left alone there.

Yoongi reached the door first as he saw that the door wasn't closed and that it was in fact open.

"Who the heck has a cabin in the middle of literally no where?" Lisa muttered as she began to reach the door as well.

"Moon" Jennie answered the question reaching them as well.

"Huh?" Hobi questioned confused right behind her.

The moon? Why would the moon live here?

"Moon. Moon Vance. The girl who was sent here by the ministry to try and find some answers? They sent her with a bunch of resources, including an instant cabin or whatever spell it was. She lived here for a while, so there must be something in here" Jennie said before walking in, not bothering to walk seeing as they had entered a life or death situation.

"Why does she.... why does she know all that random stuff. I mean I'm not complaining it's pretty useful right now" Jisoo questioned as she walked inside as well.

"She's always reading. There's not a lot to do without social interaction because some people love to spread rumours" Lisa said as she walked past Jisoo looking for Jennie, giving the girl a snide remark in response.

Jin just put a comforting hand on Jisoo's shoulder to give the lad a little bit of reassurance as he had heard what happened.

"Let's sleep in here for tonight. It seems safest, with a door that can work once fixed and all. Then tomorrow we can grab a few things and head out" Jennie told the group as she came back to the living room once completing a scan of her surroundings.

"All right, but what if someone else is living here right now?" Rosé asked the group of teens.

"As someone had mentioned, who would want to live, here?" Namjoon answered pointing out that the cabin was in the middle of a forest which was in the middle of nowhere.

"Yeah that's about right, also if they do come, we can't help it. Let's just try and explain, if they can understand us that is. Plus based on the condition of this place, it's been centuries since someone had been in here" Jennie said as she remarked on her little self guided tour of the surprisingly spacious cabin.

"Wait noona, what did happen to that Moon Vance or whatever her name is?" Jungkook asked Jennie before the girl went back deeper into the cabin, as the others also listened wanting to know.

"As we have mentioned before, no one who had gone in this realm had ever made it out. So we have to assume she's probably dead, or maybe even alive somewhere deeper in the realm. We don't know anything for sure, we know practically nothing about here. So always stay on guard and keep your eyes peeled, and stay alert" she told them as a few visible gulped, nervous more than ever about living in this place.

Within a few moments the group had boarded up certain areas of the cabin and had fixed the door enough for them to have been able to close it properly.

It wouldn't lock, but it instantly closed and only opened with a certain turn of the handle, which they convinced themselves the creatures weren't smart enough to open.

They had been able to find canned foods a plenty in the cupboards that were untouched.

The other food they found apart from those had already gone bad so they had no choice apart from throwing it out, not wanting to get fungus rotting at their brains while they were in the midst of fighting for their survival.

The nightfall had arrived a lot quicker than they'd thought, but it made sense as they'd have trekked for at least a few hours.

The only reason they found out whatever time it was has been night fall was that the red skies had turned purple, which was at least a little similar to what night was back at home.

The group had made their preparations to sleep, some in the bedroom, some in the living room and basically wherever they deemed fit.

Sleep came quicker than they'd thought to a few.

But it wasn't the case for everyone.