Chapter 11-school

AN/ I skipped a little while Kay? Kay

Chapter 11

As I woke up and rolled out of bed. I started walking down the stairs to the smell of bacon. "Happy first day of school!" mum called happily. Allie groaned before taking a few hot bacon thingys and placing them on her plate. I walked over to the fridge and started making my own tropical juice with orange, pineapple, Apple and tropical juice. I took my huge cup over to the table, grabbed a plate and took some bacon thingys and started to eat my bacon. I slurped up my juice before I ran up the stairs and walked into my wardrobe I looked around before deciding on a black and gold World Cup NCA singlet with a matching hoodie, some black nikey pros and my white rainbow stars printed converse. I then walked to the bath room and cleaned my teeth before I took my shawn the sheep tangle teazer and brushed my hair out before Allie walked in and tied it up in a ponytail at the back of my head. I then went and grabbed my new school bag- a silver sparkle Nfinity backpack with a blue nfinity sign and packed my pencil case, books and other school stuff. I walked down stairs and looked at the clock it read 7:43. School started at 8:15 I called out "Mum! It's almost time to go!" Mum came rushing down the stairs grabbing her handbag and the car keys on the way out. I followed her out the door shutting it behind me.

Mum pulled into a car park before I hopped out and said goodbye. I strolled into school walking to the 2nd grade classrooms. I was almost immediately attacked by one of my best friends, Madi. She dragged me over to my bag spot and took my bag off my back placed it in the cubby and dragged me into her classroom. I looked around before I frowned "Madi I'm not in your class" "what do you mean andrea?" She asked her face falling. "I m in 2B and your in 2A." I frowned. The bell rang. We gave each other a hug before I slipped out of the room. I grabbed everything I needed from my bag and walked into the classroom taking a seat next to another sad looking girl. "What's wrong!" I asked. She turned to me before replying "my best friend is in 2A " she moaned. "Same here!" I smiled she smiled a little before asking "do you want to be friends?" I nodded as the teacher came in. To start every one had to say there name and three facts about themselves. When my turn came around I said "my name is Andrea, I cheer for World Cup twinkles, I have won NCA once and I have an older sister called Allie." My teacher smiled and asked "What sport do you do?" I replied with "cheerleading!" She laughed before replying with "cheerleading Isn't a sport!" I stood up and went on the open computer on her desk, went on YouTube and searched up World Cup Twinkles NCA 2011 day 2 and pressed play. When the video ended I asked "Is cheerleading still not a sport?" She gulped before shaking her head aggressively and moving on to the next person. I smiled to my self as the bell went and walked out the door with my new friend.

Hi there!
I had the WORST excursion for school yesterday! It was to a poo farm! But that isn't relevant. WE GOT 1.24K GUYS! Thanks for reading and stuff.
VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW|ADD

Looove you guys!
Faithoverfearcali/Stella