Chapter 16 Todays the Day

Chapter 16

As I spared my hair with one last hairspray. Gianna slid in her headband and we grabbed our bags and sat down on the beds. We just stared at each other. This was it. Our first comp of the season. With no one else in our division. It sucked. There was knock on the door and we got up and ran to open it. We saw no one there and we shut it. Mum stepped out of the bathroom and picked up her handbag before calling us to the door to take us out to the meeting point. We walked down the hallway into the elevator. We got out at the lobby floor and walked down the road to the convention centre. We found our team and slipped off our runners and changed into our nfinitys. We stretched our body positions. We sat and talked and calmed our nerves. The coaches called us up to walk to warm ups. We got into our partners and walked down to the other end of the convention centre went up some escalators. We all got stopped and got passes for our bags. We kept walking turning left walking, turning right walking. Until we got to a sign with WARM UPS written on it. We walked in and waited at the door. We stretched our body positions again before going onto the first mat. Tumbling. We all went through our tumbling passes a couple times before we had to move on to the next mat. Jumps. (Is that a thing?) We went through our jumps sequence before we had to move to the next mat. Full outs. We all did the whole routine once without music before we were called up onto the deck. Two and a half minutes later we were introduced. "FROM FREEHOLD NEW JERSEY WORLD CUP TWINKLES!!!!" We strutted onto the mat into our opening positions when Coach Chrissy shouted "MUSICS ON!"

-listen to music now-

Hi!
I'm almost on winter holidays. yes! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. If anybody has any ideas please comment them below! ;) thanks
Bye!
Faithoverfearcali