Chapter 17- comps are fun... and scary

Chapter 17

As I sat in section 137 of the arena sipping my Starbucks, I pulled out my IPad. It read 8:38. The shooting stars where the next team to go on. Our meeting time for awards is 9:30 being as level 5 awards are done last. The shooting stars were coming on. All the parents were doing the World Cup cheer. Suddenly Gianna flopped down on the seat next to me. "Have I missed it?" She whispered out of breath. "No." I said as they struck there opening poses. -Play Music- We watched. They had one bobble in the pyramid. Otherwise all good. Gianna and I told mum we were going for a walk around the convention centre. We ran down the stairs bags slapping against our backs. We walked over to one of the merchandise stands and had a look. I saw this perfect aqua blue competion sweatshirt. It was $25. I only had thirty left. I decided to buy it. I got it a size to big. I payed for it and put it in my bag. I took the change and stuffed it in the front pocket of my bag. We kept walking. We did a lap of the convention centre. We walked back up to the seating area where we slumped down. I opened up my iPad the time was 9:00pm. I took out my I Heart wcss sunglasses and started taking selfies. We got bored fairly quickly and went to the meeting place for awards. We had been late for warmups. As we walked through the convention centre I heard running footsteps behind us. We began to sprint, once we where a while infront we turned and took a lift up to the next level and found our seating section and sat on either side of mum. "I I Think she found found us." I stuttered. She called coach chrissy and coach Dana and told them what happened and that we would be a little late to awards. They sent coach Kevin and coach Kenny the coaches from odyssey up to walk us down. When they got here they decided it would be quicker to piggy back us. They did not walk to the meeting point. They ran and made horse noises. Coach Chrissy and coach Dana knew that this was happening and had there phones out videoing it. They sent it to both of our mums. Now we had awards.

Hey guys!!!!!
I updated for once WOW! I think with my next book I should write more shorter chapters. What do you guys think? Also Bionic_Bullet has written a book I planned/ suggested called Do I know you? It is cheer related. If any of you have plot suggestions or character suggestions comment below! Bye guys! Faithoverfearcali