Chapter 14- goodbye

Chapter 14

PREVIOSLY ON TWINKLE GIRLS

"Good your learning." She snarled in my ear. I whimpered. She cut me again I looked down to see almost my whole arm covered in cuts. I looked up again she cut me again this time barely touching my skin. I heard rushed footsteps and keys jangling. I screamed again as the glass cut through my skin. The door was busted open. The teacher next door and the principal busted in. The world went black.

PRESENT TIME

ANDREAS POV
I woke up in the nurses office my arm wrapped in bandages. The principal watched me closely. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. As I moved my arm pain rushed up. I layed back down. The door swung open to reveal my parents. They walked over to me and gave me hugs and kisses before the principal pulled them aside. He started talking to them in a hushed tone. I sat there staring into space for a good half hour. Before mum came over to me and said "let's go say goodbye to your friends" I didn't object, I wanted to get away from this school as soon as possible. We walked along the corridor until we reached the 2nd grade classrooms. The bell rang and out came Madi and her friends. When Madi saw my mum she ran over to me and gave me a hug. When she let go she saw the cuts on my arm and gasped before whispering in my ear "I'll miss you drea" giving me one last hug and running off to her friends. I also saw my friend Eva who I met on my first day. She hugged me before whispering "I'm starting cheer at wc" I looked at her and smiled. I went to my cubby and grabbed my bag before walking into the classroom to grab my things. As I walked out of the school I never felt better.

Hi guys!
So I'm sorta running out of ideas so if you have any for this story could you comment them please!!!! Also go and check out cheerleaderXali s book cheerleading young!!! I made the cover :) WORLDS PREDICTIONS BELOW!!!
Bye!
faithoverfearcali/ Stella

SMALL SNR.
1. 👑Lady Bullets/Lady Lightning
2. Lady Bullets/Lady Lightning
3.Generals

SMALL SNR. COED
1.👑Smoed
2.Senior Black
3.Beetles

MEDIUM SNR.
1.👑WC Suns
2. Peach
3. Lady Elite

MEDIUM SNR. COED
1.👑Black Ops
2.Junglecats
3. Warriors

LARGE SNR.
1.👑Shooting Stars/BABS
2.Shooting Stars/BABS
3. SE/Orange

LARGE SNR. COED
1.👑Coed
2.TGLC
3.Cheetahs