Chapter 6-Everybody wants to be a Shooting Star

Chapter 6

I knew the sound of the voices soon as they started a in depth conversation about what they where looking at. They where two of Allies best friends- Jade and Kiara. They were all on Suns together last season and I knew from what I have heard in there conversations that they want to be on shooting stars badly! At last I heard what I was looking for "suck it Kiara I am on shooting stars and your not!" Jade exclaimed before Kiara exclaimed "in your dreams! You can barely do a decent basket toss!" Then the bickering started blah blah blah blah blah before they walked out of the room and it became dead silent. A minute later coach Dana came in and called "Andrea! Andrea where are you!" I emerged from the cupboard before explaining that jade and Kiara came in and I had to hide. Coach Dana asked me "what did they want?" "They wanted the team lists to find out if they where on shooting stars." I replied smugly. "Well I am going to have to talk to coach Chrissy about this and have a talk to them about why they did that!" Coach Dana sighed because tryouts are stressful enough as they are already without having drama about being on the shooting starts and suns. "Come on coach Dana lets go!" I told coach Dana eager to get back to tryouts to see coach Chrissy and tell her what had happened with Jade and Kiara. It was scandalous actually to have athletes go into the coaches offices and look at the lists. Coach Dana and I started walking towards coach Chrissy and her eyes went wide as she saw coach Dana and I walk over to her but then and there she called a 5 minute break. When we reached her she just asked "speak." So I did what she asked "coach Chrissy, I was getting us all water when I heard two girls outside the door so I hid in the cupboard. The two girls walked in and started searching for the team lists to find out if they where on shooting stars. I finally figured out who they where, jade and Kiara from Suns last season." Coach Chrissy shoot a look at coach Dana before coach Dana asked"Andrea can you Go and sit on the speaker for minute." As I sat on the speaker I heard coach Chrissy exclaim they can go Central Jersey allstars for all I care but I won't have that happening here! Go and talk to Elaine and see what she has to say about it! Coach Dana responded before coach Chrissy walked off and coach Dana came over and sat next to me and sighed. Before I knew it all the girls trying out for twinkles where on the mat infront of me waiting for coach Dana to say something when all she said was "Girls coach Chrissy and I have something to deal with, so would you please do running tumbling from two diagonal corners while coach Chrissy and I sort this matter out!" She started walking away she called out "Andrea can you come with me please!" So I walked over to coach Dana and followed her while she explained to me that I was going to talk to Mrs Pascale, Gianna's grandma about what happened in the office. Coach Dana and I kept walking to where coach Chrissy was talking to Mrs Pascale in a corner near shooting stars tryouts. When we got to the corner Mrs Pascale hugged me tight and whispered "Andrea my darling are you alright? I heard about your eventful tryouts!" I just nodded my head, starting to feel sick... Again! I faintly remember feeling sick before I collapsed. Coach Dana, Coach Chrissy and Mrs Pascale where engaged in frantic conversation about the office drama. I decided to sit down and wait for them to ask me what happened. Then it happened. Mrs Pascale called me over and asked me one thing "Andrea what's your side of the story?"

Hi my beauties,
I hope you enjoyed! I actually re-wrote the deleted chapter yesterday. I am updating now because there is a scheduled power out for like 4hrs today and it's the middle of summer! Any way I hope you enjoyed and please comment ideas down below for after tryouts (next chapter is the last tryouts chapter) :3) Please Comment Vote Follow and Share thanks for 300 reads!
Faithoverfearcali/Stella
PS please go vote for this ex twinkle for The Cheer Leader Mag cheer leader of the year! (Video up top)