Chapter 12- Paws off

Chapter 12
When I saw Gianna at practice that night I was so happy. Until I saw one of the new girls was practically attached to Gianna. I was fuming partially because this was meant to be the best part of the day and because Gianna and I are best friends. I walked over to Gianna and the other girl and whispered in the other girls ear "Paws off" she then scuttered off to some other girl who stated frantically whispering to her. Gianna started laughing before whispering "thanks, andrea she was getting really annoying." We then skipped over to the little trampolines and worked on our jumps until practice started. When practice did start though we got death glares from the girl Gianna had hanging off her arm and from her friend. We did all the normal stuff before practicing our stunts and having a handstand competition. Mum drove me home to where we had some stir fry for dinner just as we started dinner the phone rang. "Mum answered and gasped before saying "I'll be right there" mum then grabbed her handbag and rushed out the door. Dad and Allie smiled at me and I knew that this was going to be a good night.

It was an awesome night. Dad let me run across the pool cover many times before we had Starbucks themed Ice-Cream sundaes. We then went in the back yard and showed dad our tumbling. We also jumped on the trampoline and stuffed around a lot. By the time I had to go to bed mum still wasn't home. It was obvious that they where trying to hide something from me by letting me have all this fun. After I got ready for bed I walked into the lounge room and stood infront of the TV before clearing my throat and speaking up "What's happened?" I question dad and Allie. "Well...um...we'll tell you in the morning!" Dad said unsurely "Yeah we will." Allie backed him up. "Fine" I huffed before trekking up the stairs and reluctantly going to bed.

When I woke up the house was silent. Great I thought to myself they are hiding from me so they don't have to tell me the truth, or there sleeping. I began to walk down the stairs but retreated when I heard the whispers of two familiar voices my parents. I listened to what they where saying. "How are we going to tell Andrea?" "About her moving schools?" "What else would we have to tell her." "This isn't going to go down well, you do realise." "Well she has to find out." When I heard scraping of chairs against the floor I quickly tiptoed up the stairs and back into my bedroom hoped in to bed and pretended to be 'asleep' luckily I did that because the next thing I knew my parents where standing in the Doorway and looking at me. I kept pretending to be asleep until they whispered to one another "let's go to bed" and they tip toed off to there bed room. Leaving me in the silence of the morning all alone.

Hello guys!
I CANT BELEIVE THIS HAS 1.66K READS!!!! First off thank you so much to all of you guys reading this book and voting and yeah! I hope all of you are having the same success with your books. Thanks so so so much!
Faithoverfearcali