Chapter 13-Blood

Chapter 13

The news came. It turned out that the school they are now sending us to is all the way up to high school. We went on a tour of the school and one thing stood out to me. This school had uniforms.

When I walked into school the next day I saw Madi. I forgot about having to tell her. When she saw me she ran over and asked "what's wrong?" I whispered to her "I m moving schools." She looked me in the eye before shaking her head. "I'm going to miss you." And engulfing me in a hug "I'll miss you to!" I whispered Before we let go and I went to put my bag in my cubby. I got my things ready for class and walked into the classroom.

3RD PERSON POV
As Andrea walked into the classroom she saw she was alone. The teacher locked the door behind her before saying "I heard your moving schools cheerleader." She then sat Andrea down and returning to her desk for a piece of glass. She returned to Andrea where as soon as the glass made contact with her skin she screamed. The teacher getting angry created a new cut in her arm this time deeper. Andrea screamed again. The teacher cut again this time Andrea screamed again but louder. The teacher cut deeper. Blood was flowing every where.

ANDREA'S POV
The blood flowed everywhere I screamed every time the glass touched me. This time I squealed when the glass touched me. The teacher slapped me on the cheek. I heard quiet footsteps from next door shuffle into the corridor and begin to sprint. The teacher cut me again this time I stayed quiet "Good your learning." She snarled in my ear. I whimpered. She cut me again I looked down to see almost my whole arm covered in cuts. I looked up again she cut me again this time barely touching my skin. I heard rushed footsteps and keys jangling. I screamed again as the glass cut through my skin. The door was busted open. The teacher next door and the principal busted in. The world went black.

Hi everyone
Sorry how short this chapter is. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading!!
Faithoverfearcali /Stella