Chapter Nine- Crashing Starbucks and Revenge

Chapter 9

RECAP
We sat down and were enjoying our Starbucks until Allie came in with Jade and Kiara.
END RECAP

I can't believe it. My own sister hanging out with Jade and Kiara the 'Bad Girls' they used to be so nice.
I saw the door swing closed before it swung open again. This time with Sienna and her mum walking in. Mum waved to Sienna and her mum and they ordered before coming over and sitting with us. They sat down and our mums started talking before Sienna glared at me and spat "what made you dob on my sister." While inspecting her nails like a teenager. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I thought to my self before replying "Mayby because it's rude, unfair, female dog like and snooping." I turned around and whispered "Allie's coming!" To Gianna and we both turned to face Allie who was storming over. "What are you doing here!" She growled at us. "I thought I would take the girls to starbucks for a snack after practice." Mum replied "well you have to go." Allie said matter of factly "why should we go?" Mum asked "because I am here with my friends and it looks weird if my mum's here." Allie said while looking at her nails. "There's no point in trying to outsass the sassiest Darling." Mum cooed before motioning us up and we walked out like Victoria's Secret models. As soon as we got to the car Gianna and I both burst out laughing. We laughed all the way home. Once we got home Gianna and I raced to the door and waited for mum to walk over an open it for us. As the door opened Gianna and I raced up the stairs to find Gianna's bag sitting on the bed. "So who's showering first?" I asked "Well you can." Gianna suggested before I butted in "You can use Allies shower!" Gianna looked at me with a are you kidding me look before picking up her bag and walking to Allies bathroom. I smiled Gianna and I best friends because where both so funny. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of Nike pros and a Shooting Stars worlds shirt. I then walked into my bathroom and undressed before stepping into the shower and letting the now hot water hit my body and relax my muscles. I stepped out a good five minutes later feeling relaxed and loose. I got changed into my clothes before walking out and finding Gianna playing on a phone. "I didn't know you had a phone Gi." I said confused "I don't, its Allies." Gianna replied with a grin on her face. "How did you get in?" i asked "her password is simple, its world cup." Gianna replied while pressing the buttons before asking "does Allie have a boyfriend?" "no but she likes Dylan on Odyssey." i replied mindlessly. "Does she have his number?" Gianna questioned i nodded. "Okay then." she smiled before she began frantically scrolling. I have a bad feeling about this but its Gianna whats the worse she can do on Allies phone. As Gianna pressed send we heard a car roll up and a door slam. Gianna quickly ran into Allies room and placed her phone back where she found it before running back and jumping on top of me and trying to tickle me. She knows I hate to be tickled. "You win Gianna!" i shout before she gets off me and we turn to go down the stairs blocked by an angry Allie. "Well look who wants to go on a date with Dylan." she snarled before smiling and saying dreamily "i know i would."

Hello every one!
I have a mini competition today. who ever can think of where this was until i fixed this "Dies ha have his number? will get a dedication. I also desperately need more questions for Q&A otherwise i ll just make some up. Bye!
Faithoverfearcali/Stella