4- She's in my group?

UNKNOWN P.O.V

Coach Chrissy motioned me over to her office while coach Dana called out my stunt group. Coach Chrissy glanced over at coach Dana before she started "okay, you realise you pretty much threw a spanner in the works, started a fire something like that. I almost was going to tell you to go off to cheer extreme, but you are one of my most powerful tumblers, and one of my strongest bases. So I decided to keep you, but your place is not secure, got it?" "Got it"

Andreas P.O.V

As coach Dana finished calling out names, I went up to her and asked "coach Dana where is the last member of our stunt group?" "Andrea the last member of your stunt group is talking to coach Chrissy, so if you and your stunt group want to go stretch your stunt positions and work on your tic-toc on the ground while you wait for her to join you." Coach Dana explained. "Okay then!" I exclaimed before skipping over to my stunt group. As I arrived I was asked "where's our last member!" One of my bases asked. "Well our last member is having a talk with coach Chrissy so coach Dana told us to stretch me and for me to work on my tic toc on the ground!" I replied to my bases. We all agreed that they would each stretch one of my stunt positions before practicing my tic toc and then stretch my positions again! We stretched my positions twice and I worked on my tic Toc a few times before our last member turned up. "Hi Bella," I said while in my tic toc "hi Andrea," she replied. "So do you want to try actually stunting now?" One of the members of our group suggested so we loaded into a arabesque then we went into a tic Tok up into a scorpion into a one leg high v motion before dismounting out of the stunt where I celebrated that I had my hit my tic toc no bobbles nothing! Then we mounted again this time doing a needle to a bow and arrow to a scorpion to a fortune cookie dismount. We had hit both sequences perfectly and where pumped to go up for our stunting groups tryout. Some how we where called up for our stunt tryout. So we all ran up and coach Dana asked us "okay so your going to do three stunts, two of your choice and one of our choice?okay!" In return a chorus of yes ,yep and okay where sung. "So your going to do our stunt first and then your two stunts. So our stunt is a scorpion to bow and arrow to a fortune cookie dismount." So my group started by loading me into the scorpion then I pulled a huge facial before going into a bow and arrow and pulling another huge facial before going into a fortune cookie dismount. "Good job girls now do your two stunts!" Coach Dana praised as we mounted into our first choice stunt. We mounted into our stunt which was a arabesque tic Tok heel stretch and one leg high v motion before dismounting out of the stunt, we preformed our stunt really well with no bobbles and huge facials. Then we mounted into our next stunt which was a needle to a bow and arrow to a scorpion with a fortune cookie dismount. We performed this stunt with no bobbles and fabulous facials which was really good. When we all turned to coach Dana and coach Chrissy they had these stunned looks on their faces. And they instructed us to do...