Chapter two: Help wanted

Monika POV

I stumble across the hallway trying to not loose my grip on Yuri. I quickly checked if Yuri was still breathing. Luckily she was but it was faint breathing witch is never good. I run passed the bullies and the teachers. Everybody in the hallway witnessed me with Yuri in both of my hands. And surprisingly even the teachers had they're eyes on me.

Everybody in the hallway was staring at me in complete shock. Some were even breathe less. People are probably thinking that I'm some kind of psychopath carrying a corpse. But actually It's me carrying Yuri to the nurses office. I heard everybody whispering and taking photos. To post on Social media probably..

But in this situation Yuri is more important than weather or not I need to go to the principals office to explain the situation i was in and the reason to why I was carrying my own club member just so nobody get's the wrong idea and that's a million times more worse since I'm one of the most popular girls in this academy.

That would probably result in: from people admiring me to being scared of me and give me some kind of weird nickname like "the psycho school girl" even though I already made it clear that I have not murdered anyone and that yuri is ok cuz teenagers in this academy only know how to judge a book by it's cover instead of actually listening.

But all jokes aside this situation is VERY serious and it was terrible of me thinking of such a joke. And I will also have a conversation with my mom about this and my relationship with my parents isn't the best. However I really do need to get to the nurses office quick before yuri dies. But i'm sure something as horrible as that will never happen.

I finally reached the Nurses office. I try to open the door as hard as I can but it seems like the door was locked. I start to knock on the door with all of the strength that I have trying not to drop Yuri. Eventually my arm became weaker and weaker each knock I did. I take a look at my arm. It had some bruises on it. Did i really knock the door that hard?

I take a look at the sign on the door. It says "Nurses office currently closed. It will be opened tomorrow.". WHAT THE HELL!? Is this even allowed?

Y'know for the Nurses office to be closed for a day? What if somebody broke they're leg and needed urgent help? This is absolutely insane! Especially since I need to save Yuri as soon as possible! I fell to my knees breaking down in tears hugging Yuri and praying that she will be ok.

Even though I don't even believe in god. Suddenly I hear a soft voice whisper in my ear. "M-Monika?" It was Yuri! I looked at Yuri with an intense face expression. She had a weak smile on her face and she was breathing heavily yet slowly. She looks strait into my eyes gently putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Monika...I-I'm gonna be O-okay-" She rests her back against the door. "Yuri you're not okay! I'm sorry but I'll need to tell the club about what happened to you!" Hey smile then quickly fades away transforming into a frown. "S-so...You f-found out d-d-din't you." She looks at her arm then looks at me. It looks like she's about to cry .

I stand up letting go of Yuri's warm body. "Can you walk?" I ask Yuri lending her my hand incase she needs help standing up. She takes my hand and tries to stand up. I could feel her trembling  and shacking. She was visibly having a hard time getting up. Finally she manages to stand up and takes a deep breath. "Y-yeah..I think I'll be able to walk...."  She looks at me with a serious face. 

I could see she was holding back her tears. I take her hand and run across the hallway. I was going up the stairs with Yuri until I felt some kind of warm feeling. It seemed like everything was going in slow motion. My heart was beating super fast as if it will jump out of my chest. This feeling...Is wonder full!