𝟎𝟎𝟖

While drinking coconut milk in silence with
Qiqi — little ( Y/N ) watched how Zhongli conversed with Baizhu about some relicts that the tall, brown haired male wanted to buy for the funeral. It took pretty long since they had surprisingly much of this things and especially as the two needed to talk about every single relict in detail, it took hours for them to finally finish their business — only for Zhongli to want three of the shown objects.

"That will cost you a bit, mister Zhongli"

"Of course it will. Um- I just remember not taking any mora with me... Well, I guess Hu Tao can pay for this later"

Not really thinking about how much mora he needed to pay, the male just decided to tell his female workmate to pay for all this later on. Happily making a deal with the green haired male besides, Zhongli took the three relicts — which consisted of Everlasting Incense and two antique vases as he also bought some Mist Flower Corolla and Qingxin flowers there, and somehow managed to carry it all by himself, now looking over towards the two kids sitting behind the counter while silently looking at each other with each a glass of Coconut milk in the hands.

"( Y/N ), we need to go now. I still have preparations to do for the funeral"

The brown haired male exclaimed as said kid placed the glass of milk besides them and stood up, grinning at the purple haired girl who wore the slightest smile at this, before ( Y/N ) turned towards the counter while stretching out their arms, grabbing the air as a sign for Zhongli to pick them up, who slightly sweat-dropped, not being able to due to him carrying so much already.

Baizhu just chuckled at this scene before deciding to pick the kid up himself, lifting them over the counter and placed the child down in front Zhongli again.

"Ok well then, thank you very much for the relicts, they should be exactly what I imagined it to be. And ( Y/N ), please don't run off again when we are outside on the streets again..."

Grinning at the male, ( Y/N ) didn't said a word — like always, and just stood there like they would wait Zhongli to do something.

"Can ( Y/N ) visit again some day?"

Qiqi asked from behind the counter, one finger on her chin as she seemed as tired as ever due to her being a zombie. Zhongli smiled to himself up on hearing this before answering for the kid that obviously wasn't going to say something to this themself.

"Yes sure, we will visit soon"

He said before bidding farewell to the two workers of the shop then went outside with the child again.

But it didn't even took 5 min. For ( Y/N ) to completely forget about what Zhongli has said, as they already run off — again.

 For ( Y/N ) to completely forget about what Zhongli has said, as they already run off — again

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello 🏃‍♀️

I hope y'all are doing well and enjoyed this slightly short chapter to come back into the story again after the break I made <33

But now I'm back again (*'▽'*)

And btw, if you have any things you want to happen in this story, please tell me because it's rather random what I write so I can also bring some ideas of you all in this 🙋‍♀️ well, if you have any HAHA

But if you have, feel free to tell me _(┐「ε:)_

Hope you have a great day / night and see you hopefully soon <333

~ Author-Chan