𝟎𝟐𝟎

Hu Tao was still a bit suspicious about the pink haired female who was recently sitting in front of them at a table while the three of them decided to grab something to drink. The brunette rested her head on both of her hands while she looked at Yanfei with clear suspicion. But to be honest, the
beryl-green eyed female sipped on her cup of tea without caring about the look she got from Hu Tao.

Yanfei told her that she heard a lot of stories from friends that encountered ( Y/N ) and that that is why she knew their name as she saw them. But to tell the truth, since Yanfei was half Adepti, she knew the child from way sooner, when not personally.

( Y/N ) was recently drinking black tea with milk and rock candy while Hu Tao and Yanfei both had a cup of Oolong Tea but the brunette was too busy staring at the other female to drink the tea.

( ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᶰᵉʳ, ˢᶤᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ )

"Well, what do you plan for the further day?" Yanfei asked, placing her cup down again as Hu Tao then finally spoke up after a second as well. "Hm, we're just wandering around a bit. Oh and later we're going to meet up with a few friends as well to see the lanterns" she said as the female in front of her nodded at this. "That Sounds like fun" she said as the small kid on the table seemed to have a terrific idea as their eyes lit up, looking back and forth between them the two females what was slightly confusing to be honest.

"Wait... no ( Y/N ) you don't think what I think you think, do you?" Hu Tao just looked at the kid with an expression that said 'please no' to what the child just nodded. "Oh no if you think what I think you think than I think that your thinking is not good"

Yanfei just sat there in silence, confused as to what the hell was going on there while her head hurts after hearing so many 'think's'.

"Ugh ok ok... Yanfei. I think ( Y/N ) wants you to accompany us" the vermilion eyed female said, sheepishly smiling at said girl who smiled at the offer. "If you insist then I guess I have no choice" she said, grinning at Hu Tao as she knew that the female was not a big fan of that idea.

( Y/N ) happily looking at the half Adepti before drinking the last bit of their tea, knowing that this was going to be a fun day.

Well, it indeed was fun for ( Y/N ) as they walked hand in hand with Yanfei and Hu Tao along the streets before they played the tower defense game.
The small kid had no clue what they were doing and just placed the towers up that they thought looked beautiful and somehow it kinda worked. Well, at least till the ruin guards came...

Yanfei planned everything out from the start to the end and placed the towers just after thinking about it three times. She was a genius in such games won without a single monster being able to pass the portal.

For Hu Tao, she placed as much Pyro towers immediately in front of the starter portal as she could as she tried to stop them there already, what didn't really worked as the first Samachurls came out and ran as fast as they could what caused the female to chase after them as she tried to push them off of the platform they were on. But she ended up laying in the floor crying.

After they finished the game, Yanfei explained how the elemental Reaction of the towers worked and how to place them correctly, telling the kid that
Hu Taos way of playing it was a great example on how to not do it. But the brunette couldn't care less as she sat in a corner, thinking about what a failure she was as ( Y/N ) then walked over and hugged her leg what caused the female to quickly hug the kid back as her excited behavior seemed to come back to life again.

"Yosh! I'm gonna do it again and I'm definitely not loosing this time!!!"

Five minutes later, she lost.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hah, I'm writing so much rn and don't even know why 🏃‍♀️💨 I already updated another book of mine again lol

However, probably gonna update this later as well again, see you probably there 🙋‍♀️

Bye bye butterfly

~ Author