𝟎𝟐𝟔

24.12.2021, Christmas Eve.

Zhongli got ready for the festival at the jade chamber as little ( Y/N ) was sitting at the counter of the funeral parlor while the black haired assistant of the tall male was doing their hair. The kid smiled as they were excited for the day since a while now, even though they didn't exactly knew what was happening. All they knew, was that there was a party, and that meant that there would be a lot of people.

And just how he all know them, they were very fond of all their friends.

It didn't took long till Zhongli was finally finished and thanked the female for helping ( Y/N ) out, before the two of them left the funeral parlor and went towards the direction of the Jade chamber, or rather were they would get there. They had to take a jade platform to get up there and the brown haired male put the small kid on his shoulders while casually standing on the rather small platform like it was nothing. The child on his shoulders had sparkles in their eyes, seeing the whole harbor from so far up and that didn't changed as they finally arrived at the huge building in the sky.

( Y/N ) was staring down while making an :0 face, impressed by this sight. As they then finally averted their eyes towards the chamber, they felt like their eyes would fall out from how wide they were opened. The place was fancy per se, but now it was all decorated with Christmas decorations and it was beautiful to say the least. It was actually stunning.

On top of that, all the people working there, if it was a maid, a guard of whatever, they all wore Christmas themed outfits. Even though the guards were still wearing their armor.

Zhongli just chuckled as he held ( Y/N ) up on his shoulders and walked inside the building before he immediately got greeted by Ningguang herself.

"Oh, Zhongli. You are quite early today", the female spoke with a smile plastered on her face "I'm grateful that you could spare this time to come up here. I hope there weren't any troubles" she said, knowing that there already were a few incidents with the Jade platform that was leading up there.

The male just shook his head before returning the smile towards Ningguang. "Don't worry, there weren't any problems. And I am the one who should thank you for inviting us here" he said, as little ( Y/N ) placed their head on top of Zhongli's and looked at the white haired female in awe.

"Oh, you must be ( Y/N ). It's nice meeting you" Ningguang smiled as the small kid then brightly grinning at her.

Then the doors were opened once again, allowing a small gust of the freezing wind to blow into the room as there stood Childe with a few Fatui agents following behind him — everyone of them carrying loads of presents as Zhongli wondered when his assistants would bring the presents from him and
( Y/N ) since the two of them weren't able to bring them all on their own.

However, now that Childe entered the room, almost all eyes were on him from the rather small amount of people that were inside the Jade chamber by now, due to the harbingers intimidating and authoritarian aura.

Or maybe just because he slammed the door open and shouted ‚hello bitches!!'... you never know.

„Childe" Zhongli greeted as he turned around, his back now facing Ningguang but since the small kid on his bag wasn't finished staring at the female as Zhongli turned around, they just leaned backwards so that their head would now look at Ningguang upside down while the Tianquan simply chuckled at the sight.

The tall male didn't even minded the right grip on his head from the child so they wouldn't fall off, but instead just smiled at the ginger head that now walked in his direction.

"Zhongli, merry Christmas" the harbinger happily greeted as he then turned towards Ningguang and did the same, before stepping in ( Y/N ) field of view and poked their nose, causing them to pout and get their head back up since their blood was slowly rushing to their head and that was not exactly what the kid wanted.