𝟎𝟏𝟏

- just that nobody is confused, it's the next morning now already UwU -

"Ohh ( Y/NNNN )~"

Hu Tao cheered as she dashed into the office of Zhongli where little ( Y/N ) was just asleep — now fully awake again, before the female happily went over towards the small couch where the kid laid on while noticing Zhongli being asleep in his office chair as well as he surprisingly didn't woke up from the loudness of Hu Tao the whole time.

Smiling to herself, the female picked the still sleepy child up and sat them on her shoulders before taking a pen and a small piece of paper to write a short letter so that Zhongli would know about Hu Tao already taking the kid with her. After placing the paper on the males office desk, the brown haired female happily went out of the room to get some fresh clothes for ( Y/N ) from the bedroom.

Entering the rather small room — Hu Tao went straight towards the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of the kids usual clothes before letting ( Y/N ) down on the bed again and helping them to get changed.

"Hm... this needs a bit of... spice"

The child looked at the female with confusion, not knowing what she meant, neither as she suddenly ran out of the room for a minute before coming back with a black hat in her hand that was similar to the one she wore herself as she placed it on top of the kids head — admiring it even though the hat was a bit too big for the child.

"That's perfect... like a mini vision of myself!"

She cheered while holding up ( Y/N ) besides herself in front of the mirror in the room as sparkles where almost seen in her eyes, causing the kid to smile as well as they looked at their reflection in the mirror and the similar hat that the both wore.

"Ahhh now that you look gorgeous, we can go now"

( Y/N ) grinned at the female who just grinned even more in return, taking the child on her arm before leaving the building with the kid on her shoulders.

Outside — many people were already walking around that day in the morning, everyone seemed kinda excited and happy as Hu Tao seemed to remember something as well.

"Ohh, I almost forgot about it but the lantern rite is coming soon! Ah I'm so excited! I still have many coupons for everyone and at such festivals, one or two incidents might happen as well. Good for the business hehe~"

( Y/N ) just looked down at ahi Tao with big terrified eyes, knowing what 'business' meant for the female as Hu Tao just chuckled while continuing to walk around.

"There are going to be many people ( Y/N )! You might as well find some new friends. But promise me that I will stay your super best friend forever!"

The female dramatically said as she picked the kid up from her shoulders to hold them directly in front of her to look into the eyes of the child who just laughed before happily nodding, causing Hu Tao to grin as well before holding the kid close again and walking further on their path.

While walking further away from the harbor, Hu Tao told about story's that she experienced already as ( Y/N ) silently listened — not that they ever did something else but being silent, but this really was something of their interest as the female told about multiple story's.

After some time, they had reached the Wangshu Inn as The brown haired female walked up the stairs if the inn before the owner finally came into her eye.

"Good Morning Verr Goldet! Zhongli told me to bring ( Y/N ) here but I don't really know why, sooo-"

"Ah yes, he told me that they would come today. Thank you, Hu Tao"

The woman behind the counter said as Hu Tao placed the kid on the counter who happily went over and climbed on top of Verr Goldet shoulders, before waving at the brown haired female who brought them here as they knew that she would most likely go back to Liyue harbor again now.

"Take care ( Y/N )!"

Hu Tao cheered once again before taking her leave again, needing to do some work back at the harbor herself as she left the kid in the hands of Verr Goldet.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Helloooo,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter UwU

I'm really tired rn so I will just show you what I drew earlier bc I'm proudy proud of myself and then will go to sleep (°▽°)

Ah how I love procreate HAHA

but anyways, I will sleep now so I hope you had / have a great day and see you hopefully soon <3333

~ Author-Chan