Time*

Things had been incredible between you and Sebastian for about a month now. It was still early, but you were positive that you were in love with him. The two of you had only slept apart twice, when he had to go to LA for work. Even then, you'd had phone sex both nights.

Once Seb's and Zac's publicists had straightened out the rumors, things had been quiet. Zac had gone back to Texas, and you still hadn't gone public with your relationship with Seb.

You took turns staying at each other's place. Seb's loft was closer to the theatre, so most show nights, you stayed at his place. You loved the nights you stayed there, because not only did you wake up to Sebastian holding you close, you woke up surrounded by Sebastian. His scent on his sheets. His things. Glimpses into his past, and the funny stories that followed. It all made you feel so connected to him. The same happened at your house with him, but it was deeper for you here. It felt more real here.

You woke up one morning at his loft, and something just felt different. Not bad different. Good different. Really good different. You didn't know what it was, but you were excited to find out.

It didn't take long for you to get your answer. You felt Sebastian shift behind you, so you rolled over to face him.

"Truth or dare, sweetheart?" He asked, his sleepy voice deeper and more gravelly.

"Truth."

"Do you love me?"

"Yeah, I do. I love you."

"Good, because I love you too."

You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his. He pulled you so your body was flush against his, and he immediately rolled to pin you beneath him, lips still connected.

He reached for a condom, and once it was in place, he pushed in slowly. There was no desperation in his movements. He was expressing his love. Slow, steady thrusts with his lips on yours as he showed you how he felt. He reached for one hand and linked your fingers near your head. The other hand was tangled in your hair, holding you close as he kissed you deeply.

When you broke the kiss to catch your breath, he moved his hand to cup your cheek. With his eyes locked on yours, and a soft smile on his face, he whispered to you.

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Sebastian." You whimpered before he pressed his lips to yours again. You kissed slowly as he continued to move inside you. There was no rushing. He was going to take his time loving you.

He slid his hand from your cheek down to your thigh. He gripped lightly and lifted your leg more, so he could change the angle of his hips. The slight shift pushed you over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Sebastian. It feels so good. You make me feel so good. I love you so much. You make me feel incredible all the time. You make me so fucking happy."

"Fuck. You make me happy too, baby. Happier than I've ever been. You always make me feel incredible too. Everything about you makes me better. Makes my life better. My life is infinitely better with you in it."

You whimpered and pulled his head down to kiss him. When you pulled back, you whispered against his lips.

"My life is infinitely better with you in it too."

You continued to kiss as you moved together. Your orgasm built slow, deep in your belly. You knew it would be powerful. His words alone could've made you cum. You didn't think you had ever felt more complete than in the moment that he told you he was in love with you too.

"I'm close, Seb. So close."

"Cum for me, my love."

You tightened around him as you called out his name. He'd never called you 'my love' before, and it pushed you over the edge.