Excited

You were due to fly out to LA tomorrow, and you couldn't be more excited. Only a few people knew you were going, and you hoped to keep it that way. Liv was driving you to the airport, as she had every time you'd flown out to see Seb. You kept telling her you could take a cab, but she insisted. You were getting ready for work when your phone chimed with the text alert.

Hey gorgeous.

Hey handsome.

I can't fucking wait to see you. Fuck, I miss you, baby.

I can't wait either. I miss you so much, Seb.

Some bts pics released earlier today. Did you see them?

Yeah. I shamelessly saved a couple of them. You look so fucking hot, baby. Fuck.

I have a couple more, if you wanna see how hot I am right now.

Always.

Fuck, you are hot all the fucking time

I don't know how I managed to land someone so far out of my league.

Shit, baby. It's the other way around. You are such a knock out. And I plan to spend every possible second fucking my knock out wife.

You're gonna make me blush, Seb. And I'm completely on board with fucking every possible second. I miss having you inside me so bad.

I miss being inside you. I had no idea how much harder it would be to be away from you this time.

Me either.

Honestly, I think a big part of why it's so hard for me this time is because it's a romantic storyline, so I'm having to act the way I'd act with you. And it just makes me miss you so much more.

That's understandable. I miss the sneaky pics Anthony would send me of you.

He did what now?