Fairy games: part 3

3rd person POV:

In a church, Misaka, in her adult form, patiently waited for someone to arrive.

Misaka:(sigh)

(Creeeeeaaaaak)

Misaka: Heh... It's about time someone came...

Hearing the doors to the church creak open, Misaka turned to see which of the fairies managed to get here first.

Misaka: You?

Mystogan walked up to Misaka.

Misaka: I thought you left.

Mystogan: I did... But sensing all this magic in the air, I figured I'd come back to see if everything was alright.

Mystogan: Now what is this about, Misaka.

Misaka: Nothing much, just making sure the guild survives.

Mystogan: By filling the town with traps that harm and force our guildmates to fight?

Misaka: The strong survive. That's how it works in nature, and it seems pretty effective.

Mystogan: How will the guild survive, if you get most of the members killed.

Misaka: They won't die. Just get kicked out. You see, other guilds are on the rise while Fairy Tail is on the decline.

Misaka: Got to do what I can to keep the guild alive...

Mystogan: This is foolish... End this immediately or I'll be forced to fight you.

Misaka: Mystogan... That's exactly what I want.

She says while electricity begins sparking off her body.

As that happens, Mystogan pulls out one of the many magical staffs on his back.

The two S-class wizards charge at one another.

(Opening theme)

Standing in front of Uiharu was Mirajane in her Satan soul transformation.

Uiharu:!!

Emitting magical power, Mirajane grabs Uiharu by the collar and lifts her up.

Mirajane: That is enough fighting. If you dare continue this, I shall destroy you.

Mirajane: Everything you have, everything you are, I obliterate off the face of the world.

Mirajane; There will be no trace of you. Not even a speck of dust will be found.

Miranane: Do I make myself absolutely clear?!

Uiharu:.....(nods)

Mirajane: Good.

The she-devil then slams Uiharu into the ground so hard, it creates a crater. The strategist of the thunder legion is then knocked unconscious.

Mirajane: Now for Misaka-

Out of practice, Mirajane reverts back into her normal form.

Mirajane: Of course... As Touma would say... Such misfortune...

(Elsewhere)

Several Fairy tail members were up against a girl with long black hair and a baseball bat.