Draco Breaker: part 2

3rd person POV:

A week of training has passed, and Touma was still unsuccessful in getting Mystogan's mask off for Wendy.

Mystogan was somewhat relentless during training, but Touma could tell that was simply a ploy to get Wendy to think he was not the person she thought he was.

Touma: Just show her!

Pulling Touma into a headlock, Mystogan whispers to try and speak to Touma in secret.

Mystogan:(whisper) Doing so would put her in danger.

Touma: Why?

Mystogan:(whispers) Because of what I am.

Touma: And what are you exactly?

Mystogan: According to Othinus... A waste of nine months.

Touma:??

He hinted but did not reveal anything.

Touma:(mind) I don't understand at all!! What could it possibly be that he has to always hide his face!?

Breaking out the headlock, Touma's right arm unravels into a wing that he uses to blow Mystogan back.

Racing towards him, Touma swings down his wing, only to hit mist as Mystogan vanishes.

Touma: This is getting me nowhere...

(Meanwhile)

Kamijou, the living embodiment of the Imagine Breaker, was cruising through the air in the stolen Pegasus ship with Tora and Alexia.

Quietly, he reads a book, as Alexia was flying the ship,

Tora however, didn't quite know what to do with herself.

The closest thing to a father she had was sitting right there in front of her, but she didn't know what to do.

Technically, she was simply a copy of him made to see if Imagine Breaker would go to her if Touma lost his arm.

With that failing, her purpose was to simply be a minion to her "mother".

Alexia and Tora had escaped that by flying away with their stolen airship.

Though the "sisters" had one another, Tora knew she longed for a family.

Tora:(mind) Maybe.... would he...

Kamjou:... Tora, are you tired?

Tora: Hm? Uh... A little... But it's hard to fall asleep while in the air.

Kamijou: Ah... Come here then.

She hesitated for a moment, before sitting right next to Kamijou.

Kamijou: This is a pretty boring book, so it should absolutely put you to sleep.

He said as he put one arm around Tora, who shyly accepted it.

As Kamijou began reading the story out loud, Tora began snuggling closer to her "father".

Alexia:(mouthing) Bleh!

With a few gentle caresses to the head, Tora quickly fell asleep with a warm happy feeling in her heart.

Alexia:(rolls eyes)

Kamijou: My brother would never do this kind of thing... So I'll just say this...

Kamijou: I have another arm.

Alexia:(scoffs) Whatever.

Alexia: I need to fly this thing so buzz of with your offer.