Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Ellie's POV:

"Alright. Fine," I say finally.

"Yes!" Justin exclaims jumping into the air and then doing a happy dance.

"But don't be giving this out!" I say glowering at him as I type my number and name into the "new contact".

"I won't I promise."

"There," I say handing him back his IPhone, "happy?"

"Very," he say holding his head high proudly, with an ear to ear grin. He wouldn't stop bugging me fore my number all through our session. A lot more persistent than Hutcherson, believe it or not.

"Be careful mister. Your my first client that's gotten my number," I explain seriously.

"Ohhh! So that makes me EXTRA special."

"Yes. Very very VERY special," I say laughing. He scowls.

"My mommy tells me I'm special," he says in a little kid voice.

"I wonder why."

"Shut up Bergens!" He says calling me by my last name.

"Get outta my studio!" I say playing around as I point to the door.

"Ok! Well. Actually I do have to go," he says checking his phone for the time, "I had a great first session though."

"Good, that's my job. When will you be back?"

"Want me back so soon?" He jokes around smirking as he raises an eyebrow.

"Your unbelievable. What are you 2?"

"18 thank you very much!" He says pretending to be hurt.

"Ok... Sureeee..."

"I am! I have been for a month now. Well almost a month."

"You don't act like it," I say as he stares at me blankly.

"Well I have to go... I'll be calling you soon," he says waving his phone in the air. I nod and smile walking him to the door.

"Bye Justin," I say and he holds out his arms for a hug, so I give it to him.

"Bye El," he says using my nickname. Barely even one day and that kid already knows my nickname.

"Let me know in advance what day and time you want your session to be at."

"Yes ma'am!" He says saluting.

"Your such a dork! Get outta here!" I say turning him around and pushing him out the door finally.

I walk over to my gym bad and grab my clothes out of the big pocket. I'm about to pull my sweaty shirt over my head when my phone starts ringing. I bend down back to my bag and get my phone out of the small pocket.

"This is Ellie," I say answering the phone call.

"Turn around," a deep scary voice whispers and I look at my phone to check the number. Unknown. Of course.

"Who is this?"

"Turn around," they repeat, and I do so, to see Justin through the small glass squares at the top of the doors. He has a huge, and completely fake grin on his face.

I end the call and walk over to the door where Justin is still standing and smiling.

"Trying to watch me change were you?!" I joke around.

"What?! No! I didn't! I'm not! No! I'm sorry! I didn't realize! No!" He says struggling to find an answer.

"Easy there tiger," I say laughing.