Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

May 13, 2012.

"Happy Mothers Day," I tell Marissa as I walk through the door of their house to be greeted by Tami, and Ciara. And hot on the heels is their pug Sophie.

"Thanks El! Your so sweet!" She exclaims throwing we arms around my knack and enveloping me in a hug.

Although she isn't my biological mother, I still consider her my mom. She practically raised me herself and taught me the right way of everything. For as long as I can remember she was the one I called Mom, and sometimes Marissa. But she was the only one I ever really considered my mom, and celebrated Mothers Day with.

"Where's Justin?" Tami asks looking up at me and then looking behind me to see if he just got lost in all the chaos.

"He didnt come," I tell her kneeling down to her level to give her a hug.

"Why not?" Ciara asks when I give her a hug next.

"Because he's on tour."

I decided I shouldn't go with him for the beginning of the tour. But as soon as it picks up after the new year I would go with him. We also decided he would fly back once a month, and he would fly me out to see him twice a month. Which, I don't really mind, considering he is probably the busiest guy on the planet at this moment. And either way I get to see him. So I'm happy. And I get to see him for a weekend when he come out once every month, and three or four days hen I fly out to see him. So total it's about 10 days out of a month that I he o see him. Which isn't too bad all things considered.

"But it's Mothers Day," Dad says walking into the room eating a bag of chips.

"Yeah he took his mom with him. And he is releasing a tribute song for her. For Mothers Day," I inform him an he nods sitting down on the couch and turning on the tv. Not a hi. Or a hug. Or a how are you. Wow.

"Well that's sweet of him. Is it going to play on the radio today?" Marissa asks ushering me into the living room.

"No. But he gave me a copy for you. I sort of helped write it."

"You did?" My dad asks sitting up and cocking his neck to the side to look at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"That doesn't really sound like something you would do."

"Well it's no biggy. Just a few lyrics here and there. Helped him with the song title. It wasn't anything major," I say sitting down on the cushion next to him.

"Can we hear it?" Tami asks looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure. It's right here," I tell her digging through my purse and finally pulling it out.

"Here. I'll put it in the DVD player," Marissa says taking the disc from my hand and walking over to the bottom of the tv where all the DVD players and everything are.

"What track is it?"

"Track? There should only be one song." I tell her sort of confused.

"Yeah it has 17 plus one," she explains to me and I look at the tv to see the 17 songs, listed in order, with the duration of the song right next to it.

All Around the World.

Boyfriend.

As Long as You Love Me.

Catching Feelings.

Take You.

Right Here.

Fall.