Chapter Seventeen

I know I have been posting almost everyday. And it's probably really annoying. But I have been sick all week long so I have nothing better to do than to write. So here's yet another chapter. Enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to a friend. You know who you are. Hope you love it!

_________

Chapter Seventeen:

Ellie's POV.

July 22, 2012.

"Ok guys I got all the stuff," I say out of breath as I walk through the door of the hotel room we are staying at. All of us, including Noah, pitched in to make this unforgettable for Lauren. So we are staying at the MGM Grand. It's super nice. It's the one that's lite up at night, usually green.

On top of that, Denise knew a guy who owns a limo company. So she ended up getting us a pink Hummer Limo for free.

"What stuff?" Lauren asks taking a sip of her water.

"The clothes," I reply with a smirk and set the bags down on the couch.

Even though we are only here for the weekend Noah insisted that we go all out. With two separate rooms that connect, and a small living room, dining area, an mini kitchen in between the two suites.

"What are we wearing?" She questions walking over and I look down at the bags.

"Guys get in here!" I call into the connecting suite where the girls are probably getting settled.

They all scurry in and take a seat on the floor already knowing the game plan.

"Ok so I picked the clothes out for everyone. We are all basically matching just different colors," I explain picking up one bag.

I pull out the five different tutus that were shoved in the oversized bag. Then the leggings.

"Everyone gets a pair of black leggings," I explain tossing them each a pair of the leggings, "and Lauren your the only one who didn't get to choose their color tutu."

"No fair," she whines.

"Trust me. You'll like what I picked for you," I reassure her setting the tutus on the couch and pulling out the matching shirts that are also just different colors.

"Here," I say spreading out the shirts to color coordinate with the tutus.

We all decided that Lauren would get to wear the white, see-through-ish short that says "I <3 the 80's". The print is colored pink with a blue outline. I would cut it along the neck line so it would hang off of her shoulder, and make ruffles at the end which I could also tie off. To go with that she is wearing black leggings underneath a matching white tutu. Then she could get some of the blue and pink headbands I bought ahead of time for her hair, and the blue and pink bracelets. To match it all she gets white high-top converse.

Everyone else would be along the same lines. Except our tutus won't be white and neither will our shirts. We picked the white for Lauren representing her as the bride-to-be.

Our "I <3 the 80's" print would be different colors that would math the rest of the outfit. Including the high-top converse we would all wear, the bracelets, the headbands, and the tutus. It was even agreed that we would do our make up and hair to the best of our ability to match the 80's style.

"No. Way." Lauren says looking around at everyone's different but similar outfits.

"Yes way. AND we are going all out!" Kai exclaimed excitedly clapping her hands and giggling.

"Hair and make up!" Mariah said in a sing-song voice making us all laugh. She's definitely the girly girl of the group. And I can guarantee she will be doing everyone's hair an make up for tonight. Probably even for the wedding as well.