Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

Ellie's POV.

"Weeeeee!" Jazzy, Justin's little sister, exclaimed as I pushed her on the swing at the park.

"Weeee!" Jaxon imitated Jazzy, with Justin pushing him.

"Higher higher!" They squealed in unison, and Justin and I both laughed.

"Woooosh!" Justin exclaimed as he sent Jaxon higher into the air. Throwing Jax into a fit of laughter.

"The slide! The slide! Lets go on the slide Ellie!" Jazzy exclaimed and I slowed her swing down. Letting her pull me over to where the giant swirly slide is.

"Me too!" Jaxon said climbing to the top of the slide and sliding down after Jazzy got to the bottom. Then Jazzy raced back up, sliding down, over and over again. With her little brother following her.

"They're so cute," I say when Justin slides a hand around my waist, scooting me closer to him.

"Where do you think they get it from?" He asked gesturing to himself and then giggling.

"Can we play tag?" Jax asked out of breath.

"Sure buddy! Your it!" Justin exclaimed and tagged Jaxon on his shoulder.

"Heyyyy!"

Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, running in circles around the play structures, doing figure rights around the swings, and running across the little bridge on one of the play structures.

"Your it!" Jaxon said finally tagging me.

"Aw man!" I said pretending to be sad.

"AHHHH! Run!!! Ellie's it!" Justin scram scooping up both Jazzy and Jax. With one in each arm he ran around and around.

"Gotcha!"

"Hey!" Justin said, but before I could get away from his grasp he grabbed my hand and pulls me back, letting Jaxxy and Jax jump down and run away from him.

"That's not fair," Justin whispered putting his hands on my hips and bringing me closer to him, gently grazing his lips with mine. Then finally kissing me slowly.

Our first kiss. After 3 weeks.

"Lets go guys!" Justin said grabbing Jazzy and throwing her on his shoulders. I took Jaxon and held him on my hip, as we walked to where Justin's dads car was at.

This is the first time meeting him. Then later on we're supposed I be having lunch with his mom.

"Hi! I'm Jeremy!" Justin's dad says with a grin as I shook his hand and handed Jaxon off to him, where he was buckled into his carseat.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Ellie!" I reply politely also with a smile.

"Oh trust me! I know! Justin won't shut up about you when we talk on the phone!" Jeremy exclaims buckling Jazzy in. I turn to where Justin is standing like a statue, with his eyes wide and a blush creeping onto his face.

"Is that so?" I question wanting to hear more.

"Oh yeah! He tells me how pretty you are! And that your so sweet and that-"

"Haha! Your so funny Dad! I think that's enough!" Justin interjects faking a laugh.

"Oops," Jeremy says laughing.

"Well it was so nice meeting you," I say and he gives me a hug.

"Of course! You too! We will all have to get together for dinner sometime!"