Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

Ellie's POV.

July 27, 2012.

"Hey babe," Justin greets me a he opens the door to his apartment.

"Hi Justin," I reply taking a step forward and kissing him softly on the lips.

"You ready?"

"Yeah. But what kind of date requires us to wear sweatpants and sweatshirts? And for me to have my hair in a ponytail?" I question him raising an eyebrow.

"Do you know what a surprise is?"

"Ummm... Yeah?"

"Good. So then you know if I told you what the date was, then that would ruin the whole element of surprise."

"Ugh," I groan lets my head fall back and throw my hands in the air, "you know I hate surprises."

"And that's why I love them," he chuckles kissing my cheek and grabbing a duffle bag off of the counter.

"Ok Justin. Your scaring me," I tell him seriously as we walk out the door and he throws his hood up. I do the same an he locks the door.

"Why?" He asks chucking and throwing the duffle over his shoulder.

"Um well first of all because your taking me somewhere that's a surprise. You have a giant duffle bag. And you won't tell me!"

"Oh and I'm blindfolding you when we start to get close," he says seriously and my jaw drops. He turns to face me and throws me a huge smile that I return with a scowl.

"If anybody looks in the car and sees us they are gonna think you stole me," I tell him hopping in the passenger side of the car. I buckle my seatbelt and sigh leaning back and closing my eyes as he throws the duffle in the backseat, unzipping it and pulling out the blindfold quickly only to zip it up again and close the door.

"It's not like your gonna have a gag rag in your mouth," he says chuckling and turning on the car, turning back to look behind to see if anybody was in the way before he reversed.

"That didn't make me feel any better," I sigh an pull of my hood.

"It's okay babe. It's just a date I promise. You will love it. You just have to get past the surprise part. And the blindfold. And the fact that its at night. And it's dark," he rambles laughing as I glare at him.

"Put on your seatbelt Bieber," I mumble.

"Oh so we are back to using last names then?"

"Only when your in trouble."

"So now I'm in trouble?!" He buckles his seatbelt and chuckles lightly pulling to a stop at the stoplight. I watch as he pulls off his hood like I had earlier.

"Yup. Your trying to scare me aren't you?"

"No babe. I promise," he sighs putting a hand lightly on my knee.

"Fine. How long until we get there then?" I ask looking out the windshield.

"Not long. Thirty minutes tops. And that's stretching it," he says chuckling.

"Your still scaring me," I say crossing my arms over my chest pouting.

"Oh boo hoo," he jokes, "your going to love it. I can guarantee it."

"Mmmm.... Fine..." I give in and lace my fingers with his, "I'm surprised Kenny didn't come with us."

"Oh he's meeting us there," Justin explains keeping his focus on the road.