Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

Ellie's POV.

July 7, 2012

"You ready?" Justin asked walking into my room. I looked up from putting on my necklace and smiled nodding.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, my black vans, a red undershirt, with my black leather jacket in top. I had out my hair in a high ponytail earlier and just put on some natural make up.

"You look beautiful babe," he said walking over and leaning against the counter where I fixed my jacket.

"Thanks. Not too shabby yourself," I joked around laughing and he joined in.

"We gonna have fun tonight," he said in a really cheesy voice while he danced like a maniac.

"Your such a nerd."

"That's why your dating me!"

We walked down the steps hand in hand after I locked the front door and shut off all the lights in the house.

"Hey Kenny!" I exclaimed sliding into the backseat with Justin siting next to me.

"Hey Ellie! Hey Justin!" He replied with a grin.

"Hey Ken," Justin said doing one of those complicated man handshakes.

"So where to?" Kenny asked as we buckled out seat belts in the back seat of the black SUV.

"I was thinking the movies down the street," Justin explained hanging his arm around my shoulder loosely and intertwining his fingers with the opposite hand.

"The movies? Won't you be spotted?" I ask in confusion.

"That's why we sneak in through the back and wait for the credits to start. Then we find a seat near the exit, so as soon as the movie goes to credits we can put our hoodies up and head out the back exit."

"Yeah right. They see a hoodie and the saggy pants and they know its you Justin!" I exclaim laughing which also makes Kenny laugh. I look at Justin once I regain my breath and hi face is hard and serious.

"Not funny," he says still keeping his serious face.

"Sure it was. You should try pulling your pants up sometime. It'll draw less attention to you."

"Your not funny," he says crossing his arms and pouting.

"Oh come one. Yes I am. Right Kenny?" I ask looking and the rear view mirror at Kenny.

"She is Justin."

"Anyways!!! We just sneak in and out of the back," Justin goes back to explaining, "but you have to follow my every move."

"Alright Mr. Sneaky," I giggle, "if you want."

"So to the movies it is then?" Kenny asks starting up the car.

"Yup," Justin says readjusting so his arm is over my shoulder again, and he is holding my hand in his other hand.

"So what are we gonna see?" I ask looking up at Justin after a couple minutes of silent driving.

"I checked the movies," he tells me looking down," the new Spider-Man movie is out. How about that one?"

"The one with Andrew Garfield?"

"Yeah that one. It's a remake."

"I am totally fine with that," I say with a smirk on my face and Justin rolls his eye playfully.

"You just wanna see it because he's in it. And you have a crush on him," he says rolling his eyes yet again.

"So what?"