Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Ellie's POV

"Ok. Would you rather... Date me... Or date Channing Tatum?" Justin asks taking another bite of his pepperoni pizza.

He took me back to his house and we ordered in, sticking to the whole not in public thing.

"Neither," I reply honestly.

"Ouch. Why not?"

"Oh wait! Actually..." I say trailing off.

"Actually what?" Justin asks on the edge of his seat.

"Tatum."

"He's not even your age!!!"

"So what?!"

"So what?!?! So a perfectly good guy, THAT'S YOUR AGE, is right here."

"Ehhhh... I like the bad boy type," I say messing around.

"Bad boy?" He asks and I nod my head and take a sip of my water.

"Bad boy?" He repeats, and I nod my head yet again.

"I think we can arrange something."

"What are you talking about?"

"You like bad boy? I can do bad boy," he says taking the collar of his shirt and popping it up, leaning back into his chair.

"Nice try."

"What?!"

"Not happening Bieber."

"What? You don't have Bieber Fever?" He asks clutching his stomach in laughter.

"Umm... No!" I say laughing with him.

"Why not? What is it about me that isn't appealing?" He asks striking a model status pose. With his left eyebrow up as he looks off into the distance.

"How bout the fact that your hitting on me."

"What's wrong with that?"

"That screams 'IM DESPERATE'," I say actually screaming the last part, but not like in a bloody murder scream.

"Does not!"

"What ever you say pretty boy," I say taking a bite into my pizza.

"Two things."

"What?"

"One- you admitted it!"

"It was sarcasm. Look it up," I say laughing.

"You still admitted it. And two- DANG GIRL! You can eat!" He says nodding his head to my plate where I have 5 pieces of crust laying.

"It's not often that I eat like this, wanted to enjoy it," I say holding my hands up defensively.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm a fricken personal trainer that's why not!"

"Point taken."

"Right."

"Okay your turn!" He says referring to the game of "would you rather" we were playing earlier.

"Would you rather.... Date Taylor Swift... Or me?" I ask looking at him seriously.

"Easy," he replies quickly, "Taylor." I let my mouth fall open an he laughs.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Why would I hit on you if I don't like you?!"

"Cause that's what you do best!"