Goals and achievements.

every once in a while, you have this person that asks you what you want to be when you grow up or what your dreams are

every once in a while, you have this person that asks you what you want to be when you grow up or what your dreams are. And when that question is asked, some give the same answer and some change it. I am the type that changes the answer, it depends on the mood, but all of them have something in common. One being silly, two, wanting to do some change in the world.

I never actually told anyone that except you. You told me that it's very pure and it isn't silly, I don't know, but your words encouraged me to follow my dreams, I never had a motive to work except my parents needed me to succeed yet they showed little to no reaction to me achieving it, and sometimes they aren't proud of it, that put me down for a very long time, it still does but a little less now.

I never put a limit on myself, cause I always had this strange feeling that whatever job I get, I would do my best if I loved it. The things that my parents think are ridiculous are the things that make me happy, so I don't think I will ever stop them. Yes, I want to be a doctor, but a teacher seems nice, an accountant is great. All the jobs that my parents don't approve of are great and might add something to the future.

I know it's a foolish little hope, but it keeps me going, and the road is long and tiring, and sometimes I question what I'm doing, or do people even deserve it, but some showed me that humans still have some shreds of dignity and humanity in them. I don't know why I'm writing this, but I got so excited knowing someone encourages me to do what I love. Anyways, I will end it here cause if I keep writing I might forget to do my homework.

Yours,
Me.