Outro

"The number you're trying to reach is currently unavailable, press one to send a voice mai-"

"Hey, it's me. Um... I don't know what to say, we haven't talked in three months, I wanted to go to your house, but I remembered that you warned me not to... To not cause problems... Honestly... I visited you and you weren't there, I talked to your parents and they said you *a light chuckle* you... You travelled across the country... To complete your studies, it kinda took me by shock cause... Cause I remembered that silly promise that we made... To travel together, but I can't blame you... God, I'm in no place to say anything... Um... Truth is, I don't like how things ended, I thought we still be friends, I know I should have been there, but... I don't know, I didn't feel like answering... Even though it was the first thing you ever asked from me... You were always there for me and... And I wasn't... God, the only time you needed me, i-i... I read your letters, it was silly to think they were about me, your parents gave them to me, it's-I... Gosh, this is harder than I thought... All this time, you talked about an anonymous person... It was me, why have you never told me? There is no use to answer now, but I just wanted to tell you that me and... Broke up. It was a very hard decision to make, I never thought I would be able to say no to someone... Thanks to you, I learned how to say no. Actually, you taught me a lot of things, I didn't realise it...until you were gone. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I will forever be, cause no one went through me and stayed by my side but you did... For a while... I hope you are happy, I really do, cause from all the people I know, you are the one that deserves happiness the most. And as much as I'm a coward that wasn't able to say it to your face... I love you. But it's too late for that. I hope that you find your someone, cause from what I know, I just lost mine."