In A Heartbeat (30)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

(A/N)

Happy Birthday to the swag(est)-slash-whitest-slash-appa-slash-goofiest-slash-sweetest member....Min Suga!!!!!

난 니가 사랑해 바니요..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 잘지내요 오빠 :)

☆★★☆

Chapter 30

W E D D I N G  B E L L S

Jin's POV*

I couldn't stop from grinning. Everything is perfect, though I'm nervous as hell. My palms were sweaty as I licked my dry lips for moisture.

"How you're doing, hyung?" Jimin patted me on the shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just nervous" I said as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I'm sure you'll do well hyung. I can't believe this is happening!" Jimin breathed.

Yeah...me too.

"Where's the other guys? It's almost time" I said.

"We're here!" I heard some voices laughing in the background.

"For a second, I thought you're not coming" I pouted.

"Oh no. We wouldn't miss this. We're your best men!" Namjoon grinned.

"Guys, on your position! You're looking great son, I'm so proud of you!" My mother said with teary eyes while putting my neck tie in place.

I rolled my eyes.

"Mom! Don't be a melodramatic" I said.

"Okay, okay. I'll cry later" she pecked me on my cheeks and went to her seat.

The ceremony started. One by one, the members of GLAM walked down the aisle, grinning at me and giving me thumbs up. I couldn't help but chuckle. Next came Jaehwa then Haemin. I heard Jimin behind me sighed dreamily.

"So head over heels, eh?" I snickered.

Jimin hit my side.

"I'm just admiring my girlfriend, hyung!" he frowned.

I shook my head and then averted my gaze towards the most beautiful girl in my world.

I held my breath as she graciously walked down the aisle while smiling at everyone she passes. Our eyes met and then she gave me a glare.

Typical Jieun...

"I thought you're not coming at our wedding" I smiled goofily.

"You're lucky I fell in love with you" she muttered.

I held her arm and together, we walked towards the altar where the officiating minister was waiting for us.

"Greetings everyone! Now, in this wonderful day, we are going to witness the union of these two beautiful creation of God" the minister started.

As the ceremony goes by, I was just staring at Jieun. I can't believe that she will be finally mine...and I would be finally hers...

Time slipped quickly and I found myself saying my vows.

"I, Kim Seok Jin, take Park Jieun as my lawfuly, wedded wife. I promise to be with her, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health. Even though she had a rough personality and probably, we won't be getting along every now and then, I promise to love her, from her warts and all-"

"I don't have warts!" she hissed. I chuckled.

"-and to make her smile and laugh everyday. I will see to it that everytime we're together, I will remind her how much she really mean to me" I smiled to her making her blush.

Then I inserted the ring to her finger.

"I, Park Jieun, accept Kim Seokjin as my lawfuly, wedded husband. I promise to be with him, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health. Even though he's the most annoying person in the world and sometimes I just want to smack his life out of him, I promise to be with him and support him in everything he do. That I'll love him 'till infinity runs out" she stated as she insert the ring to my finger.

"Please rise up everybody and let us cheer for the newlyweds. You may now kiss the bride" the minister grinned.

I looked at Jieun who blushed furiously.

I cupped her chin and began to lean in.

The moment my lips touched with hers, I felt million of butterflies inside my stomach. I gave her a passionate kiss and we broke contact.

Everyone was cheering and hooting. I earned a few pat at the back by almost everyone and Jieun was bombarded with hugs. I laughed in delight.

I have a wife now!

"Finally.... I could call you Mrs. Kim now" I smirked as I whisper to Jieun.

She nudged me at the sides almost painfully.

"Shut up!" she said, embarrassed. I just hugged her earning some slap and protests.

I'm never letting you go...