In A Heartbeat (19)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 19

D R U N K  K I S S

Haemin's POV*

"Do I really have to come?!" I complained as Jieun unnie and Jaehwa unnie dragged me inside the BTS' dorm.

"Of course! Aren't you a member of Sparkling?" Jaehwa scoffed.

"Uh? They're here guys!" J-hope oppa yelled across the house the moment he saw us.

"Annyeong, Haemin-ah!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Annyeong! I squealed as I headlock Jungkook and dragged him towards their living room.

"Yah!" Jungkook complained but I didn't let go.

I let go of Jungkook and sat on the sofa. Jungkook followed my example and put his head on my lap.

"Haemin-ah, are you okay?" he asked me, as he fiddled with my fingers.

"Yah! Don't worry anymore. I'm doing fine already" I said.

"So no awkward thingy?" He said.

"Molla... It's still awkward when I'm with him" I said and rested my head at the back of the sofa.

"Why? Do you still love him?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yaaaahhhh!" I heard someone scream upstairs and then heard a shuffling sound of feet.

Then I saw Jimin who passed by us. He didn't even aknowledged my presence.

"Oh, you're here already? Let's go! Dinner is already done!" V said and we followed him to their rooftop where the food are served.

We ate happily and joked around. Sitting beside me was Jungkook and J-hope so I was laughing my butt off to their jokes. These guys really know how to lighten the mood. I guess they know I'm still not comfortable around Jimin.

"Yahooo! Here's our drinks!" Rap Monster screamed, bringing alcoholic drinks.

He was about to give one to me when Jieun interupted him.

"Yah! Yah! Don't give Haemin a drink!" Jieun exclaimed.

"Why?" Suga asked.

"Did you know that even just a pinch, it will make her drunk and turn her into a complete monster?" Jieun joked.

"Yah! I don't become a monster!" I protested.

"So what will happen if you'll get drunk?" Jin asked.

I remembered those times when Jieun told me what happened that time I got drunk. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out!" I stuck my tongue childishly.

I continued eating my food when I accidentally ate a red pepper.

"Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! So spicy!!!" I screamed causing everyone to look at me.