In A Heartbeat (8)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 8

S W E E T    R E V E N G E

"Who's your ideal type, Jimin-ssi?" Defcon asked him.

"My ideal type is Jiyeon sunbaenim of T-ara" Jimin said shyly in the front of the camera.

'type my ass.... So Jiyeon is his ideal type?! Ugh.... I don't like you anymore' I thoughy furiously as I continue to watch the latest weekly idol of BTS.

"Why is your face so scrunched up?" Jieun unnie asked me.

"Nothing. I just realized my feelings for someone is useless" I pouted.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Someone I don't want to talk about" I snapped.

"Woah, chill! I'm just asking, okay?" she said in defense.

I scoffed.

Yes! I've got a crush on Jimin since the day of recording but it's another story right now.

"I have to go. I still have to shoot for my MV" I said as I got up from the coach and grabbed my bag.

"Oh! Good luck! I've heard that there's a surprise" Jaehyun unnie wiggled her eyebrows.

"Whatever, I don't like surprises right now" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yah! What's with the snappy mode?" Jaehyun complained.

"She said her crush doesn't like her back" Jieun said, giving me a loop-sided smile.

"Oh.... So you've watched BTS' weekly idol, eh?" Jaehyun smirked.

"Yah! I did not! And like I've said a thousand times, I don't like any of them!" I lied.

"It's too obvious, Haemin-ah! You like my chimchim!" Jieun said happily.

"Argh... Think whatever you want to think! I'm outta' here!" I said as I closed the door roughly.

"Gah" I groaned in frustration.

I don't like him anymore and I must not like him.

☆☆☆

I arrive at the shooting venue. It's in Namsan tower, known to all couples in the world as one of the romantic places to have a date.

I still don't know the plot of the mv and I was hoping I won't be paired with him.

"Oh, Haemin-ssi! You're here" PD-nim beamed when I entered the tower.

"So who will I be pairing with?" I perked up.

"It's a surprise....oh there he is!" he pointed towards the elevator.

Ju-ju... Jungkook?!