In A Heartbeat (34)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 34

V O I D S

Jieun's POV

"I'm not okay about you being with Sehun!" Jin complained for the nth time.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut your hole. We still have to buy cheese cake" I said as I parked the car across the pastry shop.

After being confined for who knows how many months, Haemin will be discharge from the hospital and this prick keeps on bugging me for some cheese cake!

"Well, you don't have to hold his hand. Why do you have to go that far?" He whines again.

I stiffled a groan.

"He has to be my boyfriend for a few months and you have to be Jaehyun's husband" I pointed out.

"Why can't we just tell Haemin that her brain is fucked up?!'

I shoot him daggers.

He cleared his throat. " Nope, we're not doing it or she will probably die" he added.

☆☆☆

"Unnie!!!" Haemin beamed at us as soon as we entered her room. Jungkook and Jimin were just helping her out on her things.