In A Heartbeat (1)

This is a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 1

F I R S T    R E C O R D I N G

[Recording]

Haemin's POV*

Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Sparkling's Main rapper and maknae, Lee Haemin-imnida! I'm 16 years old right now and turning 17 this coming october.

I know most of you still haven't heard of our group. We just debuted last month and now a new rookie girl group under BigHit Entertainment. Our group name is Sparkling '스파크링' and our fandom is called Diamond. Cute right?

So anyway, we have only 3 members in the group. Me, Park Ji-eun unnie and Kim Jaehyun unnie.

Ji-eun unnie is the leader and the main vocalist of the group. Well, actually all of us can sing, dance and rap, but for the sake of the position, we put some labels to sort things out.

Jaehyun unnie is the main dancer and the face of our group. Once you see her, you'll think that she had a lot of surgeries but no. It's all natural and the thought of that makes me want to crawl up to my bed and cry, blaming my parents' genes to be so complicated. I'm not saying me and Ji-eun unnie are not beautiful, but Jaehyun unnie got the beauty that only exist on fairytales.

Since Ji-eun unnie is the leader, you might be thinking that she's the oldest among us, but then again, it's a NO. Jaehyun unnie is 21 while Ji-eun unnie is still 20. When parting the roles of the group, our manager suggested that Jaehyun unnie should be the leader since she's the eldest but the CEO of BigHit entertainment said otherwise. He thinks that Jaehyun is a little bit childish and definitely not good in leading which Jaehyun unnie agreed enthusiastically, not wanting the responsibility of a leader. Without a choice, Ji-eun unnie agreed to become the leader of Sparkling.

More infos about me....hmmm... let me think about it...

Okay, I'm still in my 16s (you probably know that), I'm the maknae and the main rapper of the group (that too..). I'm about 5'3 in height. Don't tell me I'm short! I'll hunt you down!

For the record, I'm the most noisiest in our group, well, not really. Jaehyun unnie can be more noisy when she wants to. Ji-eun unnie might be a responsible person and Jaehyun as a living barbie doll, I still have an advantage from them. I could eat as much as I could eat in a lifetime and not get fat. I may not have that goddess-like beauty, but I have that body figure that every girl would die for. I'm not bragging about it, okay? I'm just stating the facts because maknaes don't lie. Scratch that. Maknaes don't lie every now and then.

Another thing that I'm proud of about myself is that I'm SMART, well that what people in my school says when my name come up. I'm good in chemistry, physics, calculus, you got the picture.

I'm a fangirl. I guess one of the reason that I pursued the idol life is because I want to meet kpop stars and whatnot. BTS is actually our labelmates and we should be formal with each other but I really can't help fangirl everytime I see them at the building or whenever we have a meeting with the CEO. I steal glances at Jungkook's and Jimin's way, and can barely contain my feels whenever they return the stares.

So I guess, I won't orient you too much about me because you'll just find out throughout the story.

Annyeong!

☆☆☆

Park Ji-eun's POV*

Annyeonghasaeyo! Park Ji-eun-inmida! I'm Sparkling's Leader and Main vocalist, which I guess you already know from Haemin's non-stop chit-chat.

Things that are interesting about me...hhhmmm...

Notice my family name?

PARK

You might think that I'm just joking but to be honest, BTS' Park Jimin is my brother.

Yeeepeee! *insert sarcasm*

It's not that I hate my brother don't get me wrong. I love having a sibling but there are times that I just want to get a knife and cut his head off. He's so annoying sometimes.

If you still won't believe me, take a look at my name-

Park Ji-eun

Park Ji-min

Similar right?

(*boooooohoooooo*)

Whatever... I don't care if you won't believe me...

Anyway, let's not talk about my annoying brother. So any more facts about me.... I'm still in my early 20s. I'm 5'6 and I love cooking tho Haemin cooks better than me. I also do sports but more on indoor sports like table tennis and bowling. It's not that I'm anti-social, but I'm easily annoyed by people. You know, those people who want to get my attention. I don't like them especially Jin... He's like my brother but he's a step more annoying (*whispers*)

So I guess that's all for now. I'm gonna give this mic now to Jaehyun who was now glaring at me non-stop. Does that kid even know the word Patience? Geez, people today.

(*smack*)

Ouch! Yah! Jaehyun-ah! That hurts! *rubs the part where Jaehyun hit her*

*Background*

Jaehyun: Yah! Ppali! Your time is already over!

Alright! Alright!

So that's all for now! Anyeong!

☆☆☆

Kim Jaehyun's POV*

Finally! It's my turn now. I was just a second away from snatching the mic away from her. I'm so excited! This is actually our first recording and I want to take this oppurtunity to thank all of our fans who supported us and believed on us.

Facts about me... I'm 5'5 in height and I just turned 21 a month ago. Me, a living barbie? Don't believe Haemin. It's not true that maknaes don't lie. No, scratch that! Maknaes don't lie except Haemin *evil laugh*

(Haemin: *glares at her*)

For our album, we're still promoting it. We have our first mini album entitled 'Bewitched'. It consists of 6 tracks that you will surely love. In this album, we had made a couple of music video, one for 'No more' and one for Haemin's collaboration track 'Enchanted' (Lucky her! she got to pair up with a BTS member for the song and the mv!) I know, that you're already itching to watch the music videos that's why we're gonna release it next week!!!!!! Omo! Please support our album and of course, us.

Thank you everybody!!! That's all for today!

(The three of them stands beside each other)

All: 'Bling-bling! Annyeonghasaeyo! Sparkling-inmida!'

[End of Recording]