In A Heartbeat (7)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 7

G U I L T

Jaehyun's POV*

"Would you like to go somewhere else?" Sehun. Yes! The Sehun of the famous group EXO said to me.

I looked at him and then his bandmate, Chanyeol who was with us.

I smiled and took his hand, not caring if I'll leave Seohyun unnie behind.

We walked out the door when we heard the director say "Cut!"

I let go of Sehun's hand and bowed.

"Good work, sunbaenims!" I beamed at Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Yah! I told a while ago just call me Chanyeol or oppa" he winked at me.

For unknown reasons, I blushed and then looked away.

"Hyung, you're making her uncomfortable" Sehun scolded Chanyeol as he noticed my awkwardness.

"Ah...no. It's okay. It's just that I still can't believe it that I've got to work with you guys" I smiled.

We are in MBC's studio where the shooting for the sitcom 'Royal Villa' was held.

"Well, that was great working with you" Sehun smiled warmly.

Okay... contain your feels.. I keep repeating in my head.

"The pleasure is all mine" I replied.

"Hey, you know what? How about we eat somwhere?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Well, I'm okay with it. How about you Jaehyun-ssi?" Sehun agreed and then turned to me.

I was about to answer when my phone rang.

"Excuse me" I said then they nodded.

I looked at my phone and read the calling I.D.

'Park Jieun'

"Hello?" I said.

"Jaehyun-ah, can you come here at Seoul Medical Hospital?" Jieun said in a strained voice.

"What? What did you say?! What are you doing in the hospital?" I said in a worry tone.

"I-I'll explain when you come here. Please, come here fast" she stuttered.

"Oh missy, this better be good. Did you know that the Sehun and Chanyeol is asking me to go out?! You know I can't just turn them down! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!" I blabbered over the phone.

"Please, come here. Jin had an accident a while ago" she said, crying silently.

"Aish...okay, okay. I'll come" I hissed.

So what if Jin had an accident? As if Jaehyun was responsible for it... I thought as I made my way towards my prince charmings.

"So are we going?" Chanyeol beamed.