In A Heartbeat (31)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 31

H O N E Y M O O N

Jieun’s POV

“Yah!” I screamed as I scrambled my way out the bed. Ooppss… bad move because I’m naked. I grabbed the sheets and covered my naked torso tightly.

"What?” Jin said rather sleepily. 

“Yah! What did you do to me?!” I shrieked, pointing an accusing finger at him.

He rolled his eyes. “You seduced me yesterday!”

“I did not! You were the one who keep on pestering me about this! You-you took advantage to me!”

“I would’ve stopped but you stood almost naked in front of our bed, and I’m a man too! I couldn’t just resist that!”

I racked my brain in order to remember it. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered what happened yesterday.

Flashback

“Jieun-ah! It’s this is already our last night but we haven’t done it yet!” Jin complained as he tugged me towards our room.

“Yah Kim SeokJin! Do you want to die?! I don’t want to do it with you” I threatened him as I stalked outside the hotel, leaving him in the process.

Ever since we arrived here in Guam for our honeymoon, Jin has been pestering me about that topic. And I’ve been doing my best to avoid that topic but it seems that Jin is very persistent about it. It’s not that I don’t want to. Gosh! With a face like him and a body like that (just enough for my taste), I would really devour him like madwoman. But I’m afraid. Yes I’m afraid. They say that first times are very painful and that scared the shit out of me. 

I’ve been contemplating a lot about this matter. Well, since Jin is now my husband, he deserves it right? But I still lack in the courage department even though I know that Jin would go easy on me. Should I do this or not?

After contemplating and drinking alcohol, A LOT, I finally had the courage I need. It’s now or never. I arrived at our room just after the sun had set. Jin would be here in an hour so I hastily went to the bathroom and prepared myself for the thing I’ll be doing tonight. I opened the bag Haemin told me to bring. I blushed when I saw the pink lingerie. Aigoo… our maknae have a dirty mind…

I stripped from my clothes and put it on. I stared myself in front of the mirror. Gosh! I look like a prostitute!

I went outside the bathroom and went to the kitchen to have another drink. I’m already chickening out.

By the time I heard the door opened, I finished the whole bottle of wine and pretty much not so sober.

I thought when you get drunk, your body and mind will be on high mode. My body was not in a sober state but my mind was on alert. I walked towards the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.