In A Heartbeat (Epilogue)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Epilogue

H E A R T S T R I N G S

"My, my. It seems you boys are doing well these days" the MC smiled in glee as she faced the seven drop-dead gorgeous guys in front of her.

Cameras were rolling, the staff shifting the script as the audience 'wow(ed)', anticipating to have a step up interview with one of the hottest idols in the Kpop scene.

"5 years in the industry, all the late night practice, all the hardwork and sacrifices. Our fans' undying support. We're glad to say it finally paid off" Rap Monster, replied with equal exitement. The happiness reflected in each of his dark orbs, as well as with his companions.

"Even though there were a lot of obstacles, hardships, problems and some hindrances that tried to stop us, we managed to make it through because of the love we always received from our fans, the company, and our families and loved ones" Suga added, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, I can definitely see it. Since today's interview commemorates with your group's 5th year anniversary, we had prepared some questions and you better buckle up" the MC wiggled her eyebrows, earning laughs from the members as well as from the audience.

"Fire away!" V chuckled.

"Okay, let's start with the oldest-" she turned towards Jin who smiled warmly. "Jin-ssi"

"Yes" Jin breathed.

"It was quiet a shock for us when we found out you married your label mate, Park Jieun. It's been two years since your marriage with her and despite the several scandals and mishaps you had experienced, it seems that you two have been going strong and doing well in your respective groups"

"Ah yes. Our relatioship actually started as constant cat and dog fights, her being my co-member Jimin's sister, we are pretty much close with each other as well as our parents. It was some sort of an arranged marriage that we agreed upon and well, I can say, we're really made for each other. And right now, her group is actually currently preparing for their comeback and I hope, everyone will support them" Jin grinned as the audiene 'oohed'. The MC giggled in delight.

"Omo! What a sweet husband over here. You sure do support your wife well. It's such a bummer you're not single anymore" The MC slightly pouted.

Jin chuckled in embarrassment. "Nah...you'll find yourself someone like me" he joked.

"I hope so-" the MC said, "Now for the question. When will the time come for us to meet Jin junior?"

The audience uttered a laugh in intrigue as Jin blushed evidently.

The members laughed heartily as the younger ones patted Jin, who's flabbergasted by the question, on the back.

Jin scratched the back of his neck when he answered. "Ah...well...both of us are really busy nowadays. Jieun have her own schedules for their upcoming showcase and comeback. While me, together with the other members, have to prepare for our upcoming world-tour and comeback. We barely see each other, much less have dinner together so I don't think it might happen anytime soon"