In A Heartbeat (15)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 15

F I R E W O R K S  I G N I T E

Haemin's POV*

'I'm not gonna give up. If it would take me years before you say yes, I will wait....'

The words keep on repeating in my head. That's what Jimin had texted me last night. It's already been a month since the day he started courting me and to be honest, I really don't know what to do. After unnie and oppa sunbaenims have heard that Jimin and me are now dating (not in a relationship yet), they've started an OTP called Min-min and Jaehyun unnie, being a pain in the neck, had shared it with our fans along with the BTS' fans too. I almost died and got harrassed by some of his fans in the process but, I'm used to it now. The glares, the threats his fans are throwing at me, got me contemplating on things.

Some of his fans are already giving me threats even if we're just dating, how much more if we are actually in a relationship? Surely I'll be dead meat in no time and I don't want that. We are still starting to shine and I don't want that to be ruined by some scandals that's why I kept Jimin at bay.

I got up my bed and started to clean myself up. Today is the last day of our rehearsals for our comeback and then after the promotions will be my shooting for the variety show I'm included.

What a fun life, right? Well, I signed up for it.

I was applying a bit of make-up when Jaehyun unnie called out from downstairs.

"Haemin-ah! Your lover boy is here!" she screeched.

I rolled my eyes. I know Jimin is trying to be sweet to me but sometimes, it's a bit annoying.

"Coming!" I replied, finishing my look with a messy bun.

"Good morning, Min-min!" Jimin beamed at me.

Jin oppa whose with him just nodded and went towards Jieun unnie, probably, annoying her again.

"Good morning too. Seriously, this early in the morning?" I commented.

"I just wanted to be the first one to greet you in the morning" he sweetly smiled sending shivers down my spine.

I don't know if its because of love or out of disgust.

I forced a smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"To drop this off. Actually, we're going to Japan this afternoon because of our showcase there" he said, motioning the flowers and chocolates he brought.

"Uh...thanks. When are you coming back?" I said.

"In a week" he replied.

Okay...I was a bit disappointed. I'm used now of Jimin being here at our dorm everyday and him being gone for a week.... well, let's just say I'll miss him a little.

"Awww....don't be upset. I'll kakao you every now and then!" Jimin tried to cheer me up.

"Who said I'm gonna miss you?" I joked and he pouted cutely.

"I know you'll gonna miss me!" he said back.

"Whatever" I smirked.

"Yah chimchim-ah, manager-nim is already calling for us" Jin said dragging Jimin outside the dorm.

"Annyeong Haemin-ah! Take care and be healthy. I love you!" he yelled until I can't see his face anymore.

My hands and toes almost curled. I scrunched my face in his cheesiness.

"I never really get it why you keep on making Jimin hope" Jieun unnie commented.

Sigh. Not this again...

"Unnie, you know I still can't do that. We've been through this a thousand times!" I said.

"Well you two could just have the relationship in secret" Jaehyun butted in.

"With your mouth, I don't think so" I said sarcastically.

Jaehyun opened her mouth then closed it again, not saying a comeback to it.

"I'm still not sure where my feelings for Jimin stands. I know I've loved him way back but feelings change. After what happened to us and also to Minwoo, my heart had a shutdown like I can't feel anything. I can only feel sadness, anger, that I don't know what it feels to love again anymore" I said.

Jieun unnie hugged me from the back.

"You know you're going to break his heart, right? What if your heart will start beating for someone, what will happened to my brother?" she said in a small voice.

"Well, if that happens, I'll just follow my heart and besides, I still have other things to do like we have to go now because it's already 10 am" I said.

Jieun looked at her watch and her eyes widened.

"Omo! Omo! We're late! Let's go!" she said frantically as she dragged me and Jaehyun outside the dorm.

••••

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Sorry if it's a bit short. Just a filler chapter tho :)

Guys have you voted for BTS in Mama 2014????? They've been nominated in the 'Union Pay' and the 'Best Dance Performance'. I've been voting for them everyday but unfortunately we don't have internet since last week so I was hoping if you could also vote??? :)

Thanks for reading and expect twists and turns in the future シシシシ

haemin1276*

AUTHOR-NIM