In A Heartbeat (25)

This a work of fiction. The characters, the scenes, the settings, and the plot are products of the writer's imagination and inspiration, and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to actual events, place, or people, either dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story serves as a property of the author. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2014 by crystalkhlaire

☆★★☆

Chapter 25

G O I N G  C R A Z Y

Play Infinite F's 'I'm Going Crazy

Haemin's POV

The day one of the Romantic and Idol became a blur. For the whole day, we were shuffled two times to change partners... The first one was the 'necklace shuffle' in which we girls have to choose a necklace and whoever owns that necklace will be our date for the day.

I chose the Infinity necklace which belongs to Jimin.

"So you like Infinity necklace?" Jimin asked me as we walked away from our dorm in which where we stayed.

I showed him my infinity ring.

"I always go goo-goo-gaga over it" I laughed, trying to imitate Hongbin where I learned the 'goo-goo-gaga' part.

Jimin just shuffled my hair and chuckled.

"Good thing Jungkook had the necklace you hated the most" Jimin said.

"What kind of necklace Jungkook had?" I asked, curious about it. Suhyun and me were the last one to come out of our room and show the boys our choices. When we went outside, only Jimin and Hongbin were waiting. You figure the rest....

"Skull" he replied. After hearing it, I made a face. I really hate it. It gives me chills, in a bad way, whenever I see one. I don't know why, maybe because of watching too much horror movies.

Jimin laughed at my reaction.

"So Joy is his date right now?" I asked and Jimin nodded in response.

"Joy must be in nth heaven now. She likes Jungkook" I giggled.

"Yah! Stop talking about Jungkook. I'm your date for today so focus on me" Jimin pouted cutely.

"Aigoo...arraseo" I pinched his cheeks.

☆☆☆

'Give your partner a back hug and record a video of it'

"How should we do this?" I asked Jimin as he played with the sand.

We just came from cruising on the sea, aboard on a yacht.

"Let me sing a song for you. You'll be the one to video it" Jimin smiled.

I raised my brow. What are you planning to do?

He started walking away from me.

"When I say 'start' you'll start recording. Do you understand?" Jimin called over.

"Yep!" I gave him a thumbs up.

He counted then said start.

I start recording then he came slowly towards me, humming.