[1]

It was first day of work for Up. He finally got a job after applying in so many places.

It was not like he was not capable of getting jobs in other companies. But this was the one company he was looking out to get selected in.

The reason was quite simple. The company pay more comparing to others. So who would say no to some more money and better work enviornment.

He woke up as usual, Well not really he woke up early that was only think unusual, can't be late on first day of Job. He did his morning routine.

He Got ready wearing his plain white shirt with a plack tie, coat and pants. A perfect Office look you can say.

Without much caring about breakfast, as he can buy it on his way to work he hurriedly left home. With only one hope that his first day goes well without any restrictions.

But Oh well. It was already bad, when he couldn't get his favourite Mayo Sandwich as he was to early and they weren't prepared yet. So he ate whatever he ordered in midst of his sadness and went on.

Finally he reached his destination. His new work place and his new second home. Atleast for years he wish.

He entered the office. Not knowing the directions properly, but having a really good brains, he firgures out where to go.

He entred the Office to meet Mr. Phuthong ofcourse having much higher position than his. There was also someone already standing there.

UP's eyes went onto him. He had broad shoulders and long legs. He was wearing Grey suit, which wierdly looked very Sexy to Up. Even though he was seeing that person from back only.

"Hello Sir, I am new Employee here. Today is my joining day, as it was conveyed on my acceptance letter."

"Oh I got it." Mr.Phuthong said while smiling towards him and then looked at that Grey suit man.

"Mr. Noppakao, please meet Uppoompat. Tour him around office and help him out in his work since its first day. I believe in you as always."

"Thank you, Sir . I will never let you down as always."

After saying that, the Grey suit dude faced towards Up and at that moment. When Up saw his face he was lost. One thing for sure Up thought right that he was sexy, either from front or back.

With that Grey suit man known as Noppakao signalled Up to follow him and Up did. As they went outside the room. Suddenly Kao turned towards Him and he got shock because their faces were inches apart.

Up took steps back a little, maintaining some distance before he gets lost somewhere else in his thoughts.

"Let me introduce myself first, I am Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun, you can call me Nine or Kao as for short, I am 27 and I handle most the Sales profit work + developing new projects here in company."

"let me also introduce myself then haha, I go by Poompat Iam-samang , you can call me Up, I am 25. So you are my Phi basically.And oh I will be also working in New Projects Team" Up smiled widely.

With that Kao smiled back at him. Which Up for sure found it really fascinating.

Kao showed Up whole Workplace and finally at the end his Desk.

"If you need something I'm just 2 rows behind you, you can ask for my help anytime." Kao smiled and walked away from there.

Up sat on his desk while arranging his stuff and getting on his work. The work for sure us going to be really interesting for him now.

Unedited-

Mr.Phutong is totally a fictional character.