[11]

Kao was observing Up and this guy who suddenly came from nowhere, he had been hanging out with Up from last month yet he never saw him with Up.

Now they both are behaving like they know each other since long and meet everyday.

How that unknown Guy ordered for Up and bought the food. How Up is smiling so cheekily. Laughing and talking to him like he used to with him.

Suddenly that guy wiped off food from UP's lips and now it's was over for Kao, his self control gave up.

He stood up from his place and went to their and Banged his hands on table.  The sudden bang startled them both.

"Who are you?" Kao asked.

"I should be the one asking you this question I guess." That guy answered Kao.

"Kao what's your problem, why are you following me now? What do you want?" Up asked while standing from his place.

"Up listen to me." Kao said while looking at Up with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to Kao, please don't make a scene here." Up said while gathering all his stuff and singnaling that guy to go with him.

They were going out when Kao came from back and suddenly said.

"So you are over me right so fast, and now dating someone new. Your feelings changes so fast Up."

"If I am dating him or not it shouldn't concern you." Up said while walking away from him.

And Kao was left their with a thought going in his mind. He don't want to loose Up the only things that mattered. He can't let someone else take Up.

Now Kao was sitting on his desk not really in mood to go back home trying to divert his mind from all these things. When he suddenly saw that same boy entering the workplace. It made him furious. Did he came for Up.

And he did came for Up as he was finding someone and Up waves his hand from his desk. He ran upto Up and started talking to him.

"So, you are jealous?"

There was suddenly some voice, Kao looked flinching it was P'Wut.

"You- aghm-You didn't went home yet P?" Kao asked

"I was working, what's that look on your face?"

Kao banged his head on Tabel "I am so pissed P, do you know who that Guy is talking to Up."

"Ou He, he is Bruce Sirikorn Kananurak, he is from advertising department. He works in different floor plus he came last month only that's why you never saw him." P'Wut answered.

"So what he is doing with Up nowww?" Kao said while getting annoyed.

"They got partnered to finalise one of the project. I am also part of it."

"But they look so close."

"Do you like Up now?"

"Yes, I do." Kao blurted suddenly without knowing what he said.

"So you do" P'wut said while putting his hand on Kao's shoulders.

Kao realised what he said suddenly. There was no lie he didn't liked Up, yes he did. But him realising this was too late, Up is already gone to someone else. He thought while looking at Up.

Here Up and Bruce were talking about their project, they finally finished finalizing all the things.

"I am so tierd I want to sleep for whole week now" Up said while packing his things.

"Up, I think that guy from cafeteria is staring at us. He looks scary."

"Kao? I don't know what's gotten into Him. I can't understand his actions." Up said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I thought you two were close at first when he got angry at me like that." Bruce said.

"Close? No, we don't even talk anymore."

"I think he likes you." Bruce suddenly said. Which made Up choke on his Saliva.

"What?" Up started laughing.

"He can't like me Bruce. It's not possible even in next birthday. You can just guess he is a selfish jerk."

Bruce looked into his eyes trying to say something but Up just stared back smiling.

"So should I drop you or your boyfriend is coming again to pick you?" Up asked to Bruce.

"Ouh P is coming to pick me up" Bruce said while blushing.

"Okay then let's go and wait for him in parking"

Bruce nodded and Up puts his hand on Bruce shoulder both of them exiting.

Back to Kao and P'Wut.

"Look P how they satre at each other eyes and how that Bruce guys blushed. I really fucked up P, How I am going to get Up." Kao said whining.

"Just do what your heart says." P'Wut said while smiling. Kao just sighed and started packing his things.

"Oh By the way on weekend we have our team party, I am inviting you to join atleast I will have some company. That was the main reason I came to you." P'Wut said.

"Sure I will come P" Kao said.

Unedited-

P'Wut always appear suddenly 👀

Sorry for late Update>< Hope you guys are liking it so far. Thank you so much for supporting and giving feedback. I really love it.

Love you all, Have great day/night🖤🤍

(Also psst Get ready for Soft Kao)