[14]

After the confession, they both realised they were already getting late for work so they end up rushing to workplace without anymore talks.

All these time they would just look into each other eyes and blush.

Half of the day was gone and Kao couldn't help but stop starring towards Up, even it's during meeting or whenever he is sitting on his desks.

And here he was now, one of the employees were asking him about some work but he was in his own world seeing Up, because Up was smiling, the smile he love.

His heart was Beating too fast he just wanted to go and hug him right there.And kiss all over his face.

Suddenly someone tapped over his shoulders bringing him out his imagination. And now he ended up going back to doing his work forcefully.

Up was so happy, he couldn't express. He was finally dating the one he liked. He just wanted to forget all things happend in past and just wanted to think positive.

And his positivity is Kao. He noticed Kao starring towards him lots of time, but he didn't dared to stare back atleast. He didn't wanted to evidently blush in front of so many people.

Suddenly his phone vibrated

Up blushed Seeing that little red heart

Up blushed Seeing that little red heart. He never thought Kao would be person who would used emojis. And now Up was blushing so evidently.

And when he thought everything is going too smoothly suddenly Kao got stuck up in some work and they couldn't go on lunch together.

But Up bought Lunch for Kao since he knew Kao wouldn't have ate anything.

He hurried back to workplace. Since lunch break still got some time to get over. It was mostly empty.

Up took the lunch to Kao and put it on his desk. This starteled Kao and he looked up and saw Up.

"Sorry" Kao said while making pleading face.

"Why you are sorry, it's not your fault." Up said while trying to cheer Kao.

"But I really wanted to go with you" Kao said while frowning.

"It's fine, we can go together after work ends" Up said while putting his hand on Kao's shoulders as assurance.

Kao thought something and pulled Up's hand. Which ended up making him sit Up on his Lap.

"W-what are you doing Kao?, Someone might come in" Up quickly stood straight.

Suddenly someone came in, phew they were going to get caught in 4K if it was even a second early.

Up suddenly got near to Kao's ear and whispered.

"Not now but maybe later"

Then Kao suddenly looked towards him. Up smiled and winked towards Kao while walking away from him.

Kao was left here with so many thoughts in his mind.

Now Up was left with so many crazy thoughts in his head

Now Up was left with so many crazy thoughts in his head. He didn't know what's going to happen next. He was excited.

No one ever took care of him and noticed every actions of his how Kao did, no one ever teased him like this. He was excited to be in more love with Kao now.

Unedited-