[3]

Next day, Up was in really good mood. Since he and Kao chatted a little bit in night.And here was Kao, greeting him Morning a Good one.

Up was getting these wierd feelings since few days , whenever he used to see Kao, See his smile, See him doing work, or whatever the heck He gets butterflies in his mistake. This is what we call a crush?

As for dating history of Up, he surely dated 2-3 peoples but he was never limited to one gender. He was sure about it. And there was no confusion coming up next.

"Nong'Up you want to go for Coffee during break?"

"Huh! Su-Sure Phi"

The sudden invitation from Kao, the person he had maybe a little bit crush on invited him for Coffee. He can never Deny.

It was break time and he was ready with his car keys to go for Cafe.

"So in which cafe are we going? I will put it on my GPS." Up asked when Kao came to his desk.

"We are going together in my Car."

Surely that statement was not something Up expecting. Since they both started hangout they usually used to go in their respective vehicles. He nodded his head and followed Kao while figuring out what just happened.

He sat in front seat with Kao. Putting his seat belt himself not wanting to something happen like those cliche series. Not like he was hoping for it. But according to him today very unexpected things can happen.

Whole Ride was rather not silent, because Up put on his favorite playlist in full volume and vibing through whole ride.

If we see Kao expression here. He wasn't really enjoying it. He rather like quite peaceful ride. But seeing the person on his side so Hyper he couldn't stop him.

Finally they reached the Cafe and ordered first. And then Sat together. Kao got call, so he went on quite place to take it.

Up staring at Kao very intensil from afar. Still thinking about his feeling. He knew that Kao didn't liked the Ride much with him. It was clear with his expression because he keep glancing towards him during whole Ride.

Kao came back and smiled and Sat. The smile which Up surely loves so much now.

"So what are your thoughts about upcoming new big project." Kao asked.

"I haven't really started working on it. I still have one month to work on it, besides I know your ideas is going to be better than me." Up said while smiling sipping through his drink.

"It's not really like this. Your ideas are very much of my level Nong"

"Pfft too much, this is too much Phi. Stop kidding."

"I am not, I don't joke. Maybe we can work together if you want Up."

"I am sor-..WAIT WHAT WORK TOGETHER?"

"Yes, our brains can collide and we can figure out a great plan. It would be beneficial for company plus for us also."

"Yes sure Phi, it's great Idea! Let's do it."

"Okay let's finish this food fast then we need to attend the meeting."

With that they head back to Office, continuing their daily routine as it is.

Unedited-