[8]

After the kiss that night, things have been little awkward. Atleast this is what Up thought but Kao was acting pretty normal like the kiss never happened.

How can he just forget about it so easily it's not something simple. Up thought while looking at Kao from afar watching him smiling while talking to other employees.

Up thought to talk about it with Kao so he just followed him wherever Kao was going right now.

Kao was just casually going to submit his files where he met P'Wut.

"So have you thought about the thing I told you Kao?" P wut questioned

"Yes P, and I solely think. That I am just doing this for my own benifit Only and nothing more." Kao said while avoiding eye contact.

"So you don't care about his feelings?"

"No P, I don't!"

"Are you sure ?"

" we even accidently kissed but I didn't felt a thing it is nothing for me. I say it again his feelings are Nothing for me!" Kao said while looking down with frown. Why he was frowning he didn't knew

But Little did Kao didn't know that Up was listening to all these talks. Not really Up wanted to but he was just following Kao to talk about something which Up got answer of.

Up being in devastated state left from there as soon as possible before he hear more things that will only bring pain.

But one thing only stuck in his head what did Kao wants from him. He just wants to past stop repeating.

Before in his life, he got used alot due to his abilities. His abilities always came as danger to him. Everyone used him for their own good not really considering his feelings and it was happening all over again.

He went back this time on Kao's desk and checked his laptop his insight were right. There it was his Projects files. Which Kao improvised.

"Ou Nong what are you doing here, do you want something?"

"N-nothing Phi, just wanted to see something related to project my laptop has discharged." Up said while fake smiling.

To which Kao nodded and caressed his hands on Up's hair.

Up got up suddenly and straight up went into washroom locking himself up and thinking about his past and things happening now.

How he thought everything will get changed when he will start working and use his ability properly.

Being honest Up was never this hyper and cheerful in his whole 24yrs but this time he was like that because he really thought this is going to be new beginning for him.

But somethings can't be changed. A tear dropped down from his eyes. He was not sad or he was but more frustrated.

He didn't thought the person who he admired and loved, he loved himself more than anything.

How he wished he didn't trusted anyone again.

Because people will always remain damn selfish always.

Unedited-

Things are getting angsty.