Chapter 6

„Like this?" he asked as he pulled away to which Willow gave a small nod.

He went in for another, this time with his hands around her waist.

„I live near." Willow say with a breathy voice, in need to catch her breath, implying she wanted to go there with him.

George paused for a second, where his face took on a slightly more serious look.
„Are you sure? I want this only if you want it."

Willow once again gave him a nod.

„I need to hear a yes" George continued.

„Yes, I want to." Willow stated clearly and picked up her tennis racket from the floor.

„Then show us the way"

It was only two corners and about 300 meters to Willows flat but they managed to take 15 minutes to get there due to both of them stealing one kiss after another from the other.

It took Willow some time to open the door to the building with her being in an intoxicated state and George's hands wandering over her as he stood behind her.

She pulled him up the stairs to the door of her apartment where she once again struggled to open the door.

George lost his patience after two minutes of her trying to put the key in the keyhole so he turned her around by her waist. She was now facing him with her back towards the door which she was soon enough pressed against.

While George kissed her neck down from her ear to her collarbone his one hand pushed up her skirt on the left outer side of her thigh, the other finding the edge of her shirt and slipping his hand under it to grab her small waist.

The slight coldness of his hand on her naked skin made her let out a small gasp.

He removed his lips from her neck to look at her. He chuckled at her already breathing heavier.

„Give me the keys". She handed them to him and he opened the door in a matter of seconds.

„Voilà, after you." he said, his hand on her back  as they entered.

To their left right at the entrance was Willows couch where they both leaned the rackets against. From here they could already see the bed, in fact, from here you could see Willows whole apartment.

„You want something to drink?" Willow asked to be a good host.

„Whatever you have"

„Whiskey?"

„Sounds good". George made himself comfortable on the couch as Willow moved a few steps to the right entering the kitchen area.

„Here" she handed him his glass which he placed on the coffee table. She put hers next so his and let herself fall onto the couch where he had his arm on the back rest behind her.

They enjoyed a moment of silence both sorting their thoughts, knowing exactly what would happen next.

The last thing Willow saw was the clock on her wall showing 2am before George's lips found hers again and she closed her eyes.

They made their way over to her bed where Willow fell on her back and George proceeded to hover over her.

He moved her shirt higher, grabbing the edge to pull it off her. „Can I?" he asked.

Willow sat up a little and put her arms up to make his job of undressing her easier.

He looked at her for a second, „you're so beautiful" and kissed her.

Now she pulled his shirt over his head, messing up his hair in the process of it.

They threw the sweaty clothes on the floor next to the bed.

Willow leaned back again, relaxing into the mattress while George covered her torso in kisses, his fingers playing with the waistband of her tennis skirt.

He grabbed the waistband and pulled it down, Willow raising her hips so he could take the skirt off, with it her underwear.

While George got up shortly to let his shorts fall to his ankles, Willow sat up and removed her sports bra.
He stood in front of the bed admiring her before he made his way back on top of her.

„Say it once again" he begged her.

„I want this" she said with a quiet voice, though confident in her decision .